If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

Prisons help too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ah, MAGA.
Making America great by: juvenile vulgarity, obsession with scrotums, bitches, and living 'f*cks'.

I love this bar.

ps....ain't slow-leak posters like above just too much fun?
ps....... i love this bar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain yourself, poster Elektra.
You assert it.....so follow responsible adult discourse expectations and tell us the why and how of your allegation.

Batter up, amigo.

----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
Would that then,.....be a 'coup' against DeSantis and Haley?

And why wouldn't MAGA coalesce around Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz?

And too, will MAGA spurn their Handsy Queen, Lauren Boebert? Or Paul Gosar? Scott Perry?
And why wouldn't MAGA give a hard look for President to Sebastian Gorka, Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, or Steve Bannon?

Tucker Carlson too? Mike Pence?

All seem acceptable....in fact, have already been vetted and accepted in MAGAstan.
They do seem to be very taint adjacent in their thinking. Weird.

Action works better than prayer. If half the nation took some action, every day, no matter how small, to attack and undermine the communist democrats the administration would crumble.
Read your bible and learn that you are being deceived by a false prophet.

Read your bible and learn that you are being deceived by a false prophet.
Hahaha…now that’s some funny shit.
IMG_0211.jpeg

^^ Not a cult member worshipping their god at all! Nope!

Yeah, ask her about the 'democratic operatives' responsible for the January 6th attack. And why she has nothing to back the claim up.

You'll see indoctrination in all its glory.

Hahaha…now that’s some funny shit.
View attachment 1002620
Sadly, we live in a society where men like yourself convince their daughters to believe that they're less. That they're incapable. That they can't be good leaders because they are women.

Its one of the saddest things I've ever heard. That I believe in your daughters more than you do. And that they were raised by a man that doesn't believe them.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
I never said denying all the democrats in the USA the right to vote for the nominee violates the constitution and you never asked.

A better question is it a democrat process when you have no right to vote for who the democrat presidential nominee is.
What a dope.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sadly, we live in a society where men like yourself convince their daughters to believe that they're less. That they're incapable. That they can't be good leaders because they are women.
Your kryptonite…that pesky Holy Bible is what does the “convincing” in my household.
It’s one of the saddest things I've ever heard. That I believe in your daughters more than you do. And that they were raised by a man that doesn't believe them.
Hahaha…you can’t define them or protect their sports, you’ll allow men with beards to shit next to them but you believe in them huh?

Your kryptonite…that pesky Holy Bible is what does the “convincing” in my household.

So the Bible is the reason you've indoctrinated your daughters to believe that they are less, that they are incapable, because they are women?

Hahaha…you can’t define them or protect their sports, you’ll allow men with beards to shit next to them but you believe in them huh?

I believe in your daughters more than you do.

Forum List

Back