Kamala Harris gets caught flat-footed when a reporter asks her about Trump's policies

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) is an agreement among a group of U.S. states and the District of Columbia to award all their electoral votes to whichever presidential ticket wins the overall popular vote in the 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Subverts the electoral college.

National Popular Vote
https://www.nationalpopularvote.com › written-explanati...

One-page explanation (PDF) The National Popular Vote law will guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states .
oh goody,

NY and Ca will decide the presidency forever

This is why her campaign largely keeps her away from the media when she's not scripted. When Harris replies to a question off the cuff she sounds like a high school student trying to answer her teacher's question about a homework assignment she really didn't read or put much time into the night before.

More word salad. Her brain is scrambled and I'm being kind.

I've noted for a very long time she can't speak without a script. I was told she was much better at it (not that she shouldn't have been long ago) but I don't see it.

If she wins it will be because of one reason. Trump.

If she loses it's because the Democrats learned nothing from losing with Hillary. Going with the least liked candidate because that is who the party wants isn't the best idea.

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) is an agreement among a group of U.S. states and the District of Columbia to award all their electoral votes to whichever presidential ticket wins the overall popular vote in the 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Subverts the electoral college.

National Popular Vote
https://www.nationalpopularvote.com › written-explanati...

One-page explanation (PDF) The National Popular Vote law will guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states .

How many popular votes did Kamala Harris get during the primary elections?

Any?

There's that commie word again, "equity", not "equality". "Equity" just means everyone will be equally miserable.

Exactly. You can’t make the less intelligent, less motivated, less capable people smarter, more driven, and more competent - so the only way to bring about “equity” is to bring the smart, motivated, and capable people down.

A recipe for failure.

Forum List

Back