Musk to Rescue Astronauts

Try again, moron. That made about as much sense as you teaching children. You are the definition of FAIL as most scumbags that stole from the government for a career.
It's sad that someone has to explain to you what you attempted to read.

I accept your surrender.
Go take that Long Nap Now.
Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 8.43.12 PM.png

Last edited:
It's sad that someone has to explain to you what you attempted to read.

I accept your surrender.
Go take that Long Nap Now.
What is sad is that a person who claims to be an educator tries to back track from a statement like this from YOUR post "Where is trumps "Space Force"
Read the link moron. They are at Vandenburg AFB. The link tells you more about them than you can comprehend. Aren't you a little young to experience this stage of advanced senility?

What is sad is that a person who claims to be an educator tries to back track from a statement like this from YOUR post "Where is trumps "Space Force"
Read the link moron. They are at Vandenburg AFB. The link tells you more about them than you can comprehend. Aren't you a little young to experience this stage of advanced senility?
Dear Lord, it's frustrating to work with you when you KNOW I'm correct, but you are trying to PROVE some idiotic point to save face.
I have dominated you in EVERY aspect, yet somehow you believe you are winning.
It is a stage, like what Dotard Donald is going through right now.

Did I need to provide more context for you to comprehend?

Where is trumps Space Force.....in helping to rescue these Astronauts?
Did I really need to say......"In helping to rescue these Astronauts."

First you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "What is trumps Space Force"
Second, you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "Where is the Physical Location of the Space Force."

I know your game, and it is LAME.
You are fun to humiliate though.

Dear Lord, it's frustrating to work with you when you KNOW I'm correct, but you are trying to PROVE some idiotic point to save face.

First you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "What is trumps Space Force"
Second, you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "Where is the Physical Location of the Space Force."

Most government made vehicles that would be going to rescue them would be built by dei Boeing ...like most leftards you have no brain and are only motivated by hate ...just a little pea that keeps your heart pumping and lungs breathing

Most government made vehicles that would be going to rescue them would be built by dei Boeing ...like most leftards you have no brain and are only motivated by hate ...just a little pea that keeps your heart pumping and lungs breathing
Admitting that trumps LAME Space Force can't help........ Got it.

You are really a psychiatrist's dream. Do you think life is a competition? That people are actually trying to compete with you on an internet message board? You have the lowest self-esteem that I've seen on this board. You are constantly trying to impress people. LMAO. Fail.

Your ignorance on this matter is stellar. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back