Is Joe Biden Dead?

IMG_0203.gif

You were always worried when Trump took time off or played golf.

Trump criticized Obama for playing golf at a nearby military base.
Meanwhile Trump would jet out every weekend to play in Florida or NJ

I thought you said presidents deserve time off, but you always cried when Trump did it. He was actually working for all Americans, Biden works for illegals and our enemies.

~~~~~~
Does that mean that Joe has resigned and Harris is now president?
If so, it looks like there's no one at the helm of this ship.
Who is really running this country?
Obama is and has been for the last 3.5 years.

At some point here, they must throw Brandon under the bus and blame him for everything.

I thought you said presidents deserve time off, but you always cried when Trump did it. He was actually working for all Americans, Biden works for illegals and our enemies.
No, I cringed when Trump played hundreds of rounds of Golf while claiming “as President, I will not have time for golf”

No, I cringed when Trump played hundreds of rounds of Golf while claiming “as President, I will not have time for golf”
Trump has the heart of a Prog in many ways. His promises though, he tries to keep. Progs add the Communist legislation when needed without asking their voters.

The economy was stagnant and Americans did not have jobs under Owebama. All Barry did was blame GWB and everybody else. The Democrats lost over 1000 elections under Hussein Obama. He basically destroyed the Libtard party.

Trump did create jobs and a vibrant economy. An economy so strong that Covid and Brandon could not kill it.

Every liberal was worried when Trump took some time off. But we know what hypocrites you loons are.

Feel free to link to a post from me doing such a thing?

I will be happy to check back later to see if you have found one.

The economy was stagnant and Americans did not have jobs under Owebama. All Barry did was blame GWB and everybody else. The Democrats lost over 1000 elections under Hussein Obama. He basically destroyed the Libtard party.

Trump did create jobs and a vibrant economy. An economy so strong that Covid and Brandon could not kill it.
Obama rescued us from the Great Bush Recession and had a steady, strong economy afterwards

Trump took credit for the Obama economy until he crashed it

Obama rescued us from the Great Bush Recession and had a steady, strong economy afterwards

Then why did Democrats lose over 1000 elections because of Hussein Obama? Because they were thrilled with the Obama economy? Big business had no confidence in Obama Bin Lyin and rightfully so.

Then why did Democrats lose over 1000 elections because of Hussein Obama? Because they were thrilled with the Obama economy? Big business had no confidence in Obama Bin Lyin and rightfully so.

Democrats lost elections because Republicans fear mongered about Obamacare

Forum List

Back