Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

The statement from her campaign said she would concentrate on the meat industry because, “soaring meat prices have accounted for a large part of Americans’ higher grocery bills, even as meat processing companies registered record-breaking profits following the pandemic.”

OK let’s look at the meat industry

COVID and the Ukraine war raised the price of grain and resulted in a large increase in the price of meat. That is understandable
But once those grain prices came back down, high prices were maintained and profits for the meat industry rose.

Harris wants to go after those profits

There was SOME, LIMITED price gouging--TRUE gouging, not inflation--during the pandemic. Since I'm not a true libertarian, I have no problem with the govt going after price gougers. But that is NOT why prices remain high now. They are high now because of govt-caused inflation. And price FIXING will only make that worse.

Look up the Weimar Republic, if you dare.

And you don't have to vote for Trump. Just don't vote for Harris. If you do, you will be blamed when everything tanks.

Kamala on X and other social media without censorship.
“They speak directly to millions of people without any oversight or regulation, and that has to stop.”

It's scary to think what would happen to freedom of speech and expression now if Musk hadn't bought Twitter.

I gave you links, what happened?

But never fear. If Harris wins, I'll be here to remind you. If there's any justice all Harris voters will be dead last in the bread lines

Wait, you forgot to say "late stage Rome"!

Forum List

Back