Why do republicans need to be constantly reminded that the party they vote does absolutely nothing for them? 2025 on would be no different

You're angry that people aren't reading your OP and saying, "Damn, bruh, you're right! I won't vote Republican ever again!!"

It's hilarious how you expected to be taken seriously.
Nah trust me I am loving the RW response so far lol

I find it beyond amusing that rabid partisans on the left never get they are no different than the rabid partisans on the right. You talk about Republicans fucking the voters over yet you are just as willing to be bent over a table and fucked over as long as those doing it to you have the letter D next to their name and you do it with a smile on your face.

The only PERMANENT tax cuts the GOP pass are for corporations and top earners in Trump’s class. The tax cut anyone else got in 2017 was due to expire in 2025.

Doesn’t that bother republicans?
Do you know why there were expiration dates placed on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act?
Now I know you’re absolutely obsessed with the border, but let’s break this down. Let’s pretend we did magically seal the border. We won’t but let’s say we do….then what? What happens next? What is the country supposed to become some utopian paradise? Do you think businesses nationwide are just going to be like “well, no more illegals. I guess I’ll start paying my workers more for some reason.”
Without borders, there is no country. How many more landscapers, roofers, cleaning people, crop collectors, etc do we need? Maybe it makes sense to raise wages to attract actual Americans to work instead of their continual growth on government dependency.

I find it beyond amusing that rabid partisans on the left never get they are no different than the rabid partisans on the right. You talk about Republicans fucking the voters over yet you are just as willing to be bent over a table and fucked over as long as those doing it to you have the letter D next to their name and you do it with a smile on your face.
The economy, on average historically, does better under democrats. Democrats actually pass policies directed at every day Americans. Obviously they could do a lot better, but the difference is still night and day.

Do you know why there were expiration dates placed on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act?

Without borders, there is no country. How many more landscapers, roofers, cleaning people, crop collectors, etc do we need? Maybe it makes sense to raise wages to attract actual Americans to work instead of their continual growth on government dependency.
Go ahead and explain it. But again, the top earner tax cut was made permanent so I have no idea how you could possibly be making a valid point.

Who said anything about getting rid of the borders? No one. Sure it would make sense to raise wages but they aren’t going to now are they?

The only PERMANENT tax cuts the GOP pass are for corporations and top earners in Trump’s class. The tax cut anyone else got in 2017 was due to expire in 2025.

Now I know you’re absolutely obsessed with the border, but let’s break this down. Let’s pretend we did magically seal the border. We won’t but let’s say we do….then what? What happens next? What is the country supposed to become some utopian paradise? Do you think businesses nationwide are just going to be like “well, no more illegals. I guess I’ll start paying my workers more for some reason.”

Why would that happen exactly? It wouldn’t primarily because the jobs that illegals have are part of their own under the table market. They don’t take legitimate jobs. They are not part of the employment rate. You did notice that a birth certificate and SS card are required for legitimate employment right? Tell me you noticed that.

So where does this leave us? Well it leaves us with nothing substantial. When it comes to the middle class and poor, republicans, and especially Trump are absolutely useless.

Does this mean you need to vote democrat instead? No. I don’t give a shit. Just quit embarrassing yourselves voting for a party that doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. Vote third and party or not at all.
Do the Trump tax breaks benefit me? Yes. Are democrats going to cut taxes? No.

Do illegals hurt the job market? Yes. Are democrats going to stop them? No.

Do illegals bring more crime? Yes. Are democrats going to stop them? No.

there’s three reasons right off the bat.

Do the Trump tax breaks benefit me? Yes. Are democrats going to cut taxes? No.

Do illegals hurt the job market? Yes. Are democrats going to stop them? No.

Do illegals bring more crime? Yes. Are democrats going to stop them? No.

there’s three reasons right off the bat.
I mean if you are in the top 1% of earners I guess more power to you yet I remain skeptical none the less.

HOW do illegals affect the legitimate job market? If you can’t explain that, you’re wasting your time.

Sure they bring more crime, but their actual crime rate among them is not disproportionately higher so it’s not a great point especially considering the overall crime rate has fallen.

The economy, on average historically, does better under democrats. Democrats actually pass policies directed at every day Americans. Obviously they could do a lot better, but the difference is still night and day.
who added more to the debt?

Trump or Biden?

When you cherry pick facts sure that is a common trait among all blind partisans right and left. You and the other blind partisans on the left are no different than those right you always support the person with the D or R next to their name without question. You all act like you don’t but yet none of you right or left never find a reason to criticize your own side and the extremely rare occasion you do there is always a but right after it. The lack of self awareness from partisans is the third constant in the world along with death and taxes:

Go ahead and explain it. But again, the top earner tax cut was made permanent so I have no idea how you could possibly be making a valid point.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made corporate cuts permanent and individual cuts temporary, and the individual tax expiration date was a necessary evil for it to comply with the budgetary rules, to manage the long-term deficit impact and to facilitate its passage through the reconciliation process. Why would one be upset with that, even though most wage earners wouldn't understand it (like you)? As opposed to continual promise to raise taxes, and generate new taxes such as targeting unrealized gains?

Who said anything about getting rid of the borders? No one. Sure it would make sense to raise wages but they aren’t going to now are they?
If your border is open for all to pass through, you don't have one except the imaginary line on a map.

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made corporate cuts permanent and individual cuts temporary, and the individual tax expiration date was a necessary evil for it to comply with the budgetary rules, to manage the long-term deficit impact and to facilitate its passage through the reconciliation process. Why would one be upset with that, even though most wage earners wouldn't understand it (like you)? As opposed to continual promise to raise taxes, and generate new taxes such as targeting unrealized gains?

If your border is open for all to pass through, you don't have one except the imaginary line on a map.
Well even if all that was true, it doesn’t really matter because the law was still effectively useless for the poor and middle class either way.

You know even if illegal immigration was less severe under Trump, it still happened like clockwork either way. And if we sealed the border, it still wouldn’t do much for the overall economy at large.

I mean if you are in the top 1% of earners I guess more power to you yet I remain skeptical none the less.

HOW do illegals affect the legitimate job market? If you can’t explain that, you’re wasting your time.

Sure they bring more crime, but their actual crime rate among them is not disproportionately higher so it’s not a great point especially considering the overall crime rate has fallen.
I’m not in the top 1% but still had a significant tax reduction when it was passed. Losing that with inflation would suck.

They lower wages and reduce benefits for everyone around them.

Tying this in with the above statement. So you admit there’s more crime. Above you say they aren’t doing legitimate jobs, that means not paying taxes. So they being more crime, that’s going to require more cops, but they aren’t paying taxes so who pays for more cops? Add in their kids in your schools requiring more teachers etc and you can see illegals don’t provide any net benefit to any neighborhood.

When you cherry pick facts sure that is a common trait among all blind partisans right and left. You and the other blind partisans on the left are no different than those right you always support the person with the D or R next to their name without question. You all act like you don’t but yet none of you right or left never find a reason to criticize your own side and the extremely rare occasion you do there is always a but right after it. The lack of self awareness from partisans is the third constant in the world along with death and taxes:
I’m not going to pretend that democrats are just as bad as republicans simply because that SOUNDS more fair and realistic to you. It’s a false equivalency and always will be. But again, that doesn’t mean I don’t think the democrats have fundamental flaws because obviously they do.

Why would that happen exactly? It wouldn’t primarily because the jobs that illegals have are part of their own under the table market. They don’t take legitimate jobs. They are not part of the employment rate. You did notice that a birth certificate and SS card are required for legitimate employment right? Tell me you noticed that.

So where does this leave us? Well it leaves us with nothing substantial. When it comes to the middle class and poor, republicans, and especially Trump are absolutely useless.

Does this mean you need to vote democrat instead? No. I don’t give a shit. Just quit embarrassing yourselves voting for a party that doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. Vote third and party or not at all.
dear leader has promised some new free shit to his faithful. anyone who wants to drop a litter can get fertility treatments and a jar of " j d jizz"

Well even if all that was true, it doesn’t really matter because the law was still effectively useless for the poor and middle class either way.
Well, it is because that's how it passed the reconciliation process.

Poor wage earners typically pay ZERO income taxes, so how exactly are they impacted? What do you think tax increases are going to do to the middle class, and investors? Put them in a better spot?
You know even if illegal immigration was less severe under Trump, it still happened like clockwork either way. And if we sealed the border, it still wouldn’t do much for the overall economy at large.
The economy will do just fine without them .. and it's what a majority of Americans want: secure borders and fewer illegals.

I’m not in the top 1% but still had a significant tax reduction when it was passed. Losing that with inflation would suck.

They lower wages and reduce benefits for everyone around them.

Tying this in with the above statement. So you admit there’s more crime. Above you say they aren’t doing legitimate jobs, that means not paying taxes. So they being more crime, that’s going to require more cops, but they aren’t paying taxes so who pays for more cops? Add in their kids in your schools requiring more teachers etc and you can see illegals don’t provide any net benefit to any neighborhood.
HOW do they lower wages and reduce benefits?

Do you actually have an idea what the effect on police spending is? Here’s the flip side to having millions of undocumented immigrants here: they are integrated into the economy as consumer spending. If they were all deported tomorrow, consumer spending would nose dive.

GOP did a lot for me with those tax cuts. Why do you make stuff up?

Well, it is because that's how it passed the reconciliation process.

Poor wage earners typically pay ZERO income taxes, so how exactly are they impacted? What do you think tax increases are going to do to the middle class, and investors? Put them in a better spot?

The economy will do just fine without them .. and it's what a majority of Americans want: secure borders and fewer illegals.
Poor people pay payroll taxes and state/ciry taxes. 12% of their income goes to state taxes alone. Let’s not pretend they don’t pay any taxes at all. I’m not sure how we started talking about increasing taxes but whatever.

Consumer spending would still nose dive if they all left.

Forum List

Back