Alabama SOS finds 3000 questionable voter registrations

ALA was not so corrupt. They make an effort as does Ohio, IND and others with some integrity.

Try CA, GA, PA (PHI), AZ, NV, WI, MI, COL, VA(was bad). North east…..dirty as a gas station toilet. Country is lost.

They fight it because these Republicans remove names from voter rolls without due process. They strike the names from the rolls without completing any investigations or notifications. There is a process, which starts with them writing to people and giving them the opportunity to correct the record BEFORE striking their names.

You don't start by striking their names off the list, right before the election. But this is what Republicans do right before every single election. They wait until a few weeks before the election and then strike thousands of voters off the list.

And then they whine like babies that Democrats don't care about election security when objections are raised. And every election cycle the lefts says this is neither the time nor the manner in which to do this.
Bullshit, prove it. Give a link or something. BTW if Republicans are so good at striking Democrat voters from the rolls, how the Hell did Biden get elected?

Democrats have a better way....

1725243544801.jpeg

ALA was not so corrupt. They make an effort as does Ohio, IND and others with some integrity.

Try CA, GA, PA (PHI), AZ, NV, WI, MI, COL, VA(was bad). North east…..dirty as a gas station toilet. Country is lost.
Victim Card Played!!!!

And you don't know why do you?

You are that stupid.

It's due to Billy Boy Clinton's Motor Voter law which requires states to do this 90 days before a federal election as described in the law.

I just checked the Motor Voter Law, and there is a requirement that the states properly maintain their voter records, but the requirement is that any such maintainence work be completed NOT LATER THAN 90 days before the election. You can remove people on notice of death or change of address, less than 90 days before an election, but not as part of any routine maintenance.

"Section 8 requires States to complete any program the purpose of which is to systematically remove the names of ineligible voters from the official list of eligible voters not later than 90 days prior to the date of a primary election or general election for federal office. This 90 day deadline applies to state list maintenance verification activities such as general mailings and door to door canvasses."

Bullshit, prove it. Give a link or something. BTW if Republicans are so good at striking Democrat voters from the rolls, how the Hell did Biden get elected?

Democrats have a better way....

View attachment 1005018

I have proven it. Over and over. Read the links, fool.

I didn't say Republicans are good at this. I just said that they try to do it every time there's a general election, and then bitch whine like toddlers when they don't get their way.

Just like you're all doing in this thread.

I have proven it.
Bullshit

Section 8 requires States to complete any program the purpose of which is to systematically remove the names of ineligible voters from the official list of eligible voters not later than 90 days prior to the date of a primary election or general election for federal office.

I have proven it. Over and over. Read the links, fool.

I didn't say Republicans are good at this. I just said that they try to do it every time there's a general election, and then bitch whine like toddlers when they don't get their way.

Just like you're all doing in this thread.
Put up 'the links' liar. How about you STFU and put up just one link? I'll fact check it.

Bullshit

Section 8 requires States to complete any program the purpose of which is to systematically remove the names of ineligible voters from the official list of eligible voters not later than 90 days prior to the date of a primary election or general election for federal office.

To complete the program of maintenance . . .. not later than. Not carry out the program of maintenance. To FINISH IT.

Maintenance is supposed to be done on an ongoing basis.

Every election it's same shit different day with Republicans. Closing polling stations in poor neighbouhoods or moving them outside city limits with no bus service. Gerrymandering.

Maintenance is supposed to be done on an ongoing basis.
True but the ineligible voters have to be removed and/or dealt with no later than 90 days before and election. So that kicks your BS argument about disenfranchising out the window. That means they have to be notified before the 90 day time limit expires.

Every election it's same shit different day with Republicans. Closing polling stations in poor neighbouhoods or moving them outside city limits with no bus service.
Bullshit.......................tell me why is it democrats fight tooth and nail to not remove ineligible voters and end up fighting it out in court?

Gerrymandering.

Get a grip........that's not what gerrymandering is.

Forum List

Back