Trump Made a Rare Tactical Error in Not Supporting AZ Abortion Ban.

Do you say you personally oppose rape, but don't tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies? Of course you wouldn't So don't say it about abortion. If it's wrong, it's wrong for all.

Those are your words. Why do you personally oppose rape, but don't tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies? Of course you wouldn't So don't say it about abortion. If it's wrong, it's wrong for all?

Republicans are lying about leaving it up to the states. They will pass a national abortion ban the first chance they get.
It should be left up to the people, once stupid Dobbs took affect...not state govts, but the people within the state....imho. Referendum.

Need to ask you. As adamantly pro life as I am, one thing still bothers me. Ectopic pregnancies. Do you think that a dangerous and life threatening situation like that should fall under that ban as well?
The position of the Catholic Church is correct on this. If the mother is in danger, you can save her life, even if it means harming or killing the baby in the process, but you are never allowed to abort the baby for the sake of aborting the baby.

I`ll take pro-life people seriously when they show outrage after one of our mass random shootings. As it is, they`re a sick joke with their hypocrisy. They`re pro-birth and nothing else.
Conservatives offer real solutions to mass shootings that would work, such as arming more people like teachers. Leftwingers simply want to take away guns, which will never work. So again, conservatives are pro-life. Leftwingers aren't.

I must admit, you are a very stupid person. Why? Because you cant do anything for your people, unless you win an election. Can you imagine that Roe vs Wade would still be happening if President Trump didnt bring a lot of independents over from the bitch Hitlery? So piss off the spineless middle of the road independents, force them to vote for Joe Bribem again, and then the abortion on demand would be right back where it was because Joe Bribem would then be able to pack the courts.

I really doubt this guy loves President Trump, but is a Joe Bribem plant who wants to see America fail.

Interesting that among the Trump cult members, anyone that says anything even remotely negative about Trump has to be the enemy.

How did you people get to this point that you would worship a man the way you do Trump?

Those are your words. Why do you personally oppose rape, but don't tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies? Of course you wouldn't So don't say it about abortion. If it's wrong, it's wrong for all?
Yes, they are. Do you not see the direct correlation with your position on abortion?

Forum List

Back