Trump slams Arizona right wing nuts for abortion ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden has to slam Arizona Scotus although taking his Catholic god for the windfall it gave his party. AZ will go blue for president and senator.

Oh bull shit, well except for Trump. Trump does not give a flying fuck about abortion other than to use it to gain votes.
Biden is forgiving rich kids student debt which is hurting the rest of us with the inflation giveaways by government causes all so he can grab a few votes....

Biden is forgiving rich kids student debt which is hurting the rest of us with the inflation giveaways by government causes all so he can grab a few votes....

yep, they both do it. What is your point? I am not voting for either one of them.

I don't understand the type of people that sit and have conversations about abortion. In 45 years I have never been amongst friends and said lets discuss abortion. Fucking weirdos

Man. If only. But seriously, I think magaturds are gonna be fine in Arizona. :rolleyes:
as soon as I see the 4 signs of extremism in posts like yours, I think "IDIOT"

A hint from a Logic/Rhetoric/Debate person : when 3 of your 4 descriptors have nothing to do with your supposed reason for postiong , people think "THIS IS AN Asshole"

I don't understand the type of people that sit and have conversations about abortion. In 45 years I have never been amongst friends and said lets discuss abortion. Fucking weirdos
SInce you are surely an F-in weirdo , I will say you recognize it in others.

Left wingers have little political ammunition left so the effort is to try to split the republican party over abortion. Once again Trump is way ahead of them with a brilliant compromise and now they are stuck with making up strife in the GOP and exaggerating ordinary political rhetoric like a bunch of screeching drama queens.

The fed gov has no authority to regulate abortion. You can whine about it all damn day, but it changes nothing.
The federal government has authority from stopping the states from violating your rights. Your body is your right and Dobbs is an abortion of freedom. GOP should lose everything this season if Americans respect liberty and freedoms.

Left wingers have little political ammunition left so the effort is to try to split the republican party over abortion. Once again Trump is way ahead of them with a brilliant compromise and now they are stuck with making up strife in the GOP and exaggerating ordinary political rhetoric like a bunch of screeching drama queens.

Well said.

The left now needs to agree with Trump, or agree with Arizona's (and other state's) restrictive abortion laws.

LOL! Trump wins, as always.

The federal government has authority from stopping the states from violating your rights. Your body is your right and Dobbs is an abortion of freedom. GOP should lose everything this season if Americans respect liberty and freedoms.
The constitution lays out what the fed gov is supposed to protect. Abortion isnt one of them.
In fact, it specifically states that issues like abortion are left to the states.
While I am pro choice and understand what you are saying, I dont agree with it. I dont think the state should force gestation; its none of their business. But the fed gov has no right to interfere. The States do.

And as I said Arizona has apparently done nothing. So left wing 'news' runs with their typical bullshit propaganda and tries to smear Trump with it when he had nothing to do with it.
MAGAs put in the SCOTUS that overturned Dobbs.

Arizona Republicans sued to push the court to make the decision.
Arizona Republicans blocked effort to get new legislation going just yesterday.

The constitution lays out what the fed gov is supposed to protect. Abortion isnt one of them.
In fact, it specifically states that issues like abortion are left to the states.
While I am pro choice and understand what you are saying, I dont agree with it. I dont think the state should force gestation; its none of their business. But the fed gov has no right to interfere. The States do.

The First Amendment​

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

Since the nation’s founding, people of various faiths have held different views on abortion, on when life begins, and on what constitutes personhood. The question of when life begins remains a spiritual and religious one; therefore, federal and state governments cannot show a preference for certain religious groups and their beliefs over others. Governments cannot pass abortion bans simply because some religious groups hold the spiritual view that a fetus constitutes human life.

The Fourth Amendment​

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.”

When a government bans abortion, it violates the right of the people (women) to be secure in their persons (bodies) against government seizure (gov’t control of uteruses).

I am very proud of Trump for standing up to the right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona . The law is very draconian and we need to be more moderate in our approach to things as Republicans.

Thank you, Donald Trump for your moderation and centrism. Trump is growing on me:

Trump caused the problem...

This is typical Trump, he no foresight... He puts things in place for this to happen and then acts fucking suprised when this shit happens...

What the fuck do you expect when put a bunch of Pro-Corporation Christian Zealots on the SC with little regard for the actaul people's wishes...

Trump plays Snap when the game is Chess...

Trump owns this shit and so does his MAGA base... Own your own stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back