Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

The Duke

What state do you live in? I'll post your voter registration requirements for you.
You don't remember from my old avatar? :abgg2q.jpg:
My state elections are fairly secure now.
I did see them load up a bus full of illegals to go vote in 2012, though.
And in 2016 they had caravans of minivans with out of state people packed in them.

Sorry, I don't remember.

Here's a refresher course:
oldavi.jpg

Deport US citizens?

Does someone have to hand you notes constantly to remind you to breath?

Moron.

I was responding to one of your basement dwellers who said anyone who gives aid and support to illegals should be deported too. It behoves YOU to read the post I responded to, FuckBoi.

Do you have to wear the hockey helmet full time or just when you leave the house?

I was responding to one of your basement dwellers who said anyone who gives aid and support to illegals should be deported too. It behoves YOU to read the post I responded to, FuckBoi.

Do you have to wear the hockey helmet full time or just when you leave the house?
Hockey helmets is not an American thing. The EH students wear football helmets here. :D

barney_true_story.png

DBA
I'll post a link to voter registration requirements for your state. Where do you live?

I am not going to divulge that information. Proof of citizenship is not really proof at all in many states. It involves checking box that says you are a citizen.

Is this what you think is preventing non-citizens from registering? LOL.

Notice: It is a 3rd degree felony to submit false information. Maximum penalties are $5,000 and/or 5 years in prison.​

You have to prove you're a US citizen when you first register in every state.
In CA, you need to be a citizen to vote, but you do not have to prove you are a citizen when you register - you just need a driver's license to prove who you are.

You do not need to prove citizenship to obtain a basic CA driver's license.
REAL ID is different, but you do not need a REAL ID to register to vote.

I suspect I can find more examples.

Well, if Republicans start cheating elections I bet Democrats will suddenly be all for election integrity.
They'll want IDs n stuff if Republicans cheat elections.
The Democrats may have their way of cheating elections, but I'm sure another way could be found if that was the goal.
Republicans do and get caught.

See North Carolina in 2018

Forum List

Back