‘Red Dawn conservatives’ and ‘Dobbs dads’: Democrats aim to peel off voters

Red Dawn was a great movie for its time. Please do not bastardize the movie title with your political agenda.
Lol, ya think the characters in Red Dawn would think big brother telling you how to live is a good idea? I don't think so. Mommy made every kid across America where a helmet to ride a bicycle. Well they should have minded their own business. Butting in on people's lives is what has caused this bubble wrap society. Mind your own damn business. Make your own decisions and pay the consequences of those decisions. I make my decisions and pay the consequences of those decisions. No the Red Dawn characters answered butting into their decisions with a bullet.

the right to act in an immoral manner is one of the biggest problems with our society today. In the past this was policed by society but society has ceased enforcing such things so the government must step in or society will crumble even further.
Wow, you are going to give up your rights to the government, so the government can save the day....

It has been the government that created all this mess in the first place.

1725211568566.png

It has been the government that created all this mess in the first place.
No. It’s the PEOPLE who created thisxproblem in the first place by deciding that they charge Rights abd the Freedoms to act in immoral, unethical and valueless ways who are to blame as well as their friends, family and community who didn’t stop them before the government had to get involved.

No. It’s the PEOPLE who created thisxproblem in the first place by deciding that they charge Rights abd the Freedoms to act in immoral, unethical and valueless ways who are to blame as well as their friends, family and community who didn’t stop them before the government had to get involved.
Man, you really are a product of public education, that the government created to dumb down America. There right now, is an awakening, where people are moving away from government control and taking this country back. Where are you, and not seeing this happening?

There right now, is an awakening, where people are moving away from government control and taking this country back. Where are you, and not seeing this happening?
Isolationists and sovcit nutters have been saying a version of this nonsense my whole life, and yet our government has never been larger. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back