Trump Promises Death Penalty To End Murder Of Children

So....all of this nonsense about Trump enforcing the sentence of the death penalty is just hot air.

Cool
No, the hot air is you trolling the threads to flame all things we try discuss with intelligence.

For candycorn and many others usmb is where they can do what they cant do in front of family and friends. hate and insult anonymously.

No, the hot air is you trolling the threads to flame all things we try discuss with intelligence.

For candycorn and many others usmb is where they can do what they cant do in front of family and friends. hate and insult anonymously.
Intelligence?

Good to see you have nothing and are just making personal attacks.
By your rules your comment I replied to showed you have nothing because it was a personal attack

my redponse was not a personal attack, I dont know you personally. It is just a fact, that when you told us all you think the president sentences federal criminals and not staye criminals you proved you are of low intelligence.

You are a pretty ugly hateful person to always to try and demean people with important concerns that you dont understand.

You're projecting again. The hate and insults are coming from YOU, and the Trump Cult. It's all you have left. And now you blame the left because we reject YOUR hate.

When we dismantle Trump's bullshit and lies, and expose the gullibility of believing what Trump tells you, you have a meltdown and start with the name calling - "vermin" being the latest examples.

The ONLY "hate" we see, is coming from TRUMP and his Cult. Hate women, hate minorities, hate immigrants. Us and them. No politician has divided Americans more.

Sorry, I will explain

Intelligence is being able to think and learn and apply what you learn to things in life.

Like you asking what intelligence means. That is a bit of intelligence, just knowing to ask. Typing that out also required a little intelligence.
No, I doubt the existence of and utilization of intellectual forensics in dis hare thread.

You're projecting again. The hate and insults are coming from YOU, and the Trump Cult. It's all you have left. And now you blame the left because we reject YOUR hate.

When we dismantle Trump's bullshit and lies, and expose the gullibility of believing what Trump tells you, you have a meltdown and start with the name calling - "vermin" being the latest examples.

The ONLY "hate" we see, is coming from TRUMP and his Cult. Hate women, hate minorities, hate immigrants. Us and them. No politician has divided Americans more.
Blah, blah, blah, says the dragonbitch troll. Go back and address my comnents where I pointed out your pathetic flaming and trolling

Dragonbitch, you are a complete moron if you believe anyone thinks you are not out here full of hate and anger attacking every one you dont understand because of you extremely low IQ

No, I doubt the existence of and utilization of intellectual forensics in dis hare thread.
hqdefault.jpg

Trump is the Man we need. Stop the murder and rape of our children.

Horrific crimes must be stopped. Kamala dropped all investigations of pedophile priests in San Fransisco. Kamala allowed violent criminals to be released from prison to murder again.

We need a tough president

TRUMP

Former President Donald Trump said he will unfreeze a moratorium on the federal death penalty to help fight crime if he returns to the White House.
When did Kamala run the parole board?

Death sentence or life in prison for Fentanyl dealers and smugglers and human traffickers....

The solution is not to lock everyone up. You have more people in jails that any country in the history of the world. Stop looking to park the problem elsewhere and think you've dealt with it.

The solution is to end the trafficking, not just lock up the perps. Someone else will come along to take their place, unless you stop the trafficking. The networks and communication systems must be destroyed too.

There is more human trafficking and slavery now than in any time in history. The internet and "free speech" rights have been used to normalize and promote this behaviour. You're not some lonely pervert feeling guilty about your "urges". You're part of a "community of like minded people who have been unfairly targeted".
Blah, blah, blah, says the dragonbitch troll. Go back and address my comnents where I pointed out your pathetic flaming and trolling

Dragonbitch, you are a complete moron if you believe anyone thinks you are not out here full of hate and anger attacking every one you dont understand because of you extremely low IQ

I have no doubts that's what you think, because you say it every day and project your anger, hate, misogyny and racism on me daily. Unlike YOU, I know exactly who I am.

I would prefer you to find any post discussing policiy, that I have made, where you have responded with something other than insults and abuse.

I also know what my IQ score is because I've been tested multiple times, so saying I have an "extremely low IQ", just confirms that you know nothing about me.

Before you cast aspersions on others, you had best look at yourself, because calling me stupid, angy or hateful, is just proof positive that it's not the leftists who are angry and full of hate.

I think you should be dropped onto your head from the top of a building

You are what is wrong in the usa

Yet another example YOU flinging insults and refusing to discuss what I posted. Every accusation by a Republican is a confession.

Everything Trump says about human trafficking now, isn't supported by his record. When he had the opportunity to do SOMETHING, he did NOTHING. Worse than that, closing the Southern Border, meant that the only way into the country was to have the coyotes and the traffickers, bring you in.

Trump is the Man we need. Stop the murder and rape of our children.

Horrific crimes must be stopped. Kamala dropped all investigations of pedophile priests in San Fransisco. Kamala allowed violent criminals to be released from prison to murder again.

We need a tough president

TRUMP

Former President Donald Trump said he will unfreeze a moratorium on the federal death penalty to help fight crime if he returns to the White House.

Here is a prime example of YOU lying. Harris did NOT stop prosecution of pedophile priests.

Newsmaxx is not a source.

"In general, Newsmax is not a credible source with a strong right-leaning editorial bias. They violate all basic journalistic standards for credibility and reliability."

• We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

By your rules your comment I replied to showed you have nothing because it was a personal attack

my redponse was not a personal attack, I dont know you personally. It is just a fact, that when you told us all you think the president sentences federal criminals and not staye criminals you proved you are of low intelligence.

You are a pretty ugly hateful person to always to try and demean people with important concerns that you dont understand.

Calling someone a "pretty ugly hateful person" is not a personal attack????? Who knew?

You haven't the first clue as to what she thinks, but that doesn't stop you from jumping to conclusions. I strongly suggest you stick to the topics, because your ability to analyse the motives and intelligence of other posters, is non existent. Projecting your own shortcomings onto others, is not an accurate method of analysis.

By your rules your comment I replied to showed you have nothing because it was a personal attack [sic]

my redponse [sic] was not a personal attack, I dont [sic] know you personally. It is just a fact, that when you told us all you think the president sentences federal criminals and not staye [sic] criminals you proved you are of low intelligence.

You are a pretty ugly hateful person to always to try and demean people with important concerns that you dont [sic] understand.

Wow, five. So much "intelligence." :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back