Great Barrier Reef Healthy and Growing Rapidly - BBC News

These are deflections. To which I dispatched your carbon dioxide baloney with one link.

Coral reef species die and grow back...sometimes. However, my original link talked about massive amounts dying off and not coming back.
Which are caused by the heating of the ocean.

LOL!!

You are a science invalid who cannot answer the most basic climate questions... typical idiot Dem voter....

Great Barrier Reef: Record high coral cover on parts of world's largest reef system - BBC Newsround

The reef's northern and central parts have the highest amount of coral cover since monitoring began 36 years ago.

But coral cover in the southern part of the reef has decreased. [This will be a great relief to the Climate Change Cult, something they will no doubt emphasize.]

Four years ago, BBC announced that the Great Barrier Reef “has lost half its coral.”

Coral sure does grow back quickly, doesn’t it!!!

Climate change: Great Barrier Reef has lost half of its coral - BBC Newsround

Incidentally, after decades of wringing their hands for poor, pitiful polar bears the Climate Change Cultists are silent about the fact that when Al Gore was born, there were about 7,000 polar bears. Today, there are over 30,000. Noboty talks about all the leopard seals they have to eat to survive.

-------------------------------------

So, after effort to sort problems out, with lots of right wingers saying there's no point, those sorting the problems out have helped to sort them out, and the right wingers are STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.

Your side has a THEORY that increasing atmospheric Co2 warms the atmosphere.

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons.

Both showed NO WARMING in the atmosphere for decades despite rising Co2, causing your side to FUDGE BOTH in 2005...

and this is the difference between science and FRAUD aka "the science."

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

Translation from NBC - highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed precisely NO WARMING for more than three decades of rising Co2

SCIENCE says THEORY REJECTED

politicized "the science" "climate science" says FUDGE THE DATA and claim "warming" that DOES NOT EXIST
I don't have a "side" in this. Only a hope that I can depart this life and leave to my children and grandchildren a planet left in better shape that they can build a future in.

Stop deflecting.

I don't have a "side" in this. Only a hope that I can depart this and leave to my children and grandchildren a planet left in better shape that they can build a future in.

Stop deflecting.

LOL!!!

You are a LEFT WING LIAR who pushes the Co2 FRAUD.

The only warming your side has that is not fudge is from the surface of growing urban areas, that's it.

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

What is this mess supposed to show me? That you know what you are talking about? Or that you can retype talking points from whatever piece
of alt-right drivel this came from?

Let me just dispatch you with this. CO2...does quite a bit. :)
Uh, you just offered nothing but a link. What is that suppose to show me, that you think google estabkishes the far left democrats narrative that co2 is bad?

you have nothing in your skull but a democrat talking point and the faith in the almighty google

If the oceans are "warming" as you claim, WHY is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
Irrelevant. If you haven't noticed, they spin up quicker, move faster, and do a LOT more damage when they hit land.
You only need one or two to have a catastrophic season....in terms of property damage (loss to the local economy).

Irrelevant. If you haven't noticed, they spin up quicker, move faster, and do a LOT more damage when they hit land.
You only need one or two to have a catastrophic season....in terms of property damage (loss to the local economy).

LOL!!!!

They do "more damage" because the price of the property destroyed goes up with inflation.

There is NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY and you are a LEFT WING LIAR for not admitting that truth...

LOL!!!

You are a LEFT WING LIAR who pushes the Co2 FRAUD.

The only warming your side has that is not fudge is from the surface of growing urban areas, that's it.

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
LOL. You're melting faster than an Arctic ice shelf. :auiqs.jpg:
The planet has warmed. Even a small bump in temperature has consequences.

You seem to be very animated about climate change. May I ask what frightens you about the concept? :)

The planet has warmed

No, warming of growing urban areas is not planetary, sorry...

You seem to be very animated about climate change. May I ask what frightens you about the concept?

You seem to be very dishonest and clueless about climate change. Climate change is real, Co2 has nothing to do with it...

No, warming of growing urban areas is not planetary, sorry...

You seem to be very dishonest and clueless about climate change. Climate change is real, Co2 has nothing to do with it...

Again, I'm not sure what you are afraid of here. Your posts are impressive. No source to back them up (save for the Nature.com link), but there are a lot of people on this board that just flood the zone.
So, here ya go. I've given you temperature change and carbon dioxide.

Sea Level

Ice

You do understand these links are from organization that actually study this stuff..right?

Answer my question. What frightens you about this?

Again, I'm not sure what you are afraid of here. Your posts are impressive. No source to back them up (save for the Nature.com link), but there are a lot of people on this board that just flood the zone.

Sea Level

Ice

You do understand these links are from organization that actually study this stuff..right?

You do not understand the difference between DATA and FUDGE.

Those "organizations" are frauds, liars, fudgebakers.

And again, NONE of THOSE ORGANIZATIONS can answer the basic climate questions you cannot...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Until you side answers those questions, your side has ZERO credibility...

Sea Level

Ice

Nothing about climate change scares me, it's made up. So they can try to control our lives.

Sea Level

Ice

SHOW US ONE PHOTO OF OCEAN RISE!!!

A New York postcard from 1908 showing the original copper color of the ...

Statue of Liberty: See Photos From Before It Got to NYC | TIME

Overview + History | Statue of Liberty

R.e35b496ea2b48b22b1b504575a241ec6

None by Statue of Liberty.

Why no OCEAN RISE by Lady Liberty?

You do not understand the difference between DATA and FUDGE.

Those "organizations" are frauds, liars, fudgebakers.

And again, NONE of THOSE ORGANIZATIONS can answer the basic climate questions you cannot...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Until you side answers those questions, your side has ZERO credibility...
This is data that I've provided you. From organizations that study this. I looked back through your posts on this subject and you've provided ZERO articles (save for one) to backup your assertions.
So either provide some, or I'll assume you are reposting talking points from alt-right publications. In which case, you're just pulling shit of your ass.

SHOW US ONE PHOTO OF OCEAN RISE!!!

A New York postcard from 1908 showing the original copper color of the ...

Statue of Liberty: See Photos From Before It Got to NYC | TIME

Overview + History | Statue of Liberty

R.e35b496ea2b48b22b1b504575a241ec6

None by Statue of Liberty.

Why no OCEAN RISE by Lady Liberty?
A island built up when they constructed her.
Jeez...you don't even understand the basics, do you?

It's all just alt-right hysteria.
Again, I ask. What..are..you..afraid..of? :)

This is data

No it isn't. That is why you cannot show us ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "ocean rise."

Here is a great lesson for you. DATA comes from INSTRUMENTS....

The INSTRUMENTS SHOWED NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

What your side did was FUDGE the data with laughable BS.

It claimed "orbit wobble," which would not change the satellite IR readings at all, justified FUDGING a FLAT LINE into an upward slope.

It claimed a "shade issue," constant the whole time, justified the same type of FUDGE, never mind the actual "remedy" for a CONSTANT would be to add or subtract that CONSTANT from ALL DATA, which would still result in a FLAT LINE not an upward slope...

DATA is not FUDGE. FUDGE is not DATA.

The Co2 fraud has no warming in the actual data except from the surface of growing urban areas...

As urban areas grow, they warm on the surface, so if you just measure temperature there, you get "warming" you can blame on Co2...

you've provided ZERO articles (save for one) to backup your assertions

Science starts with DATA, not liars writing "articles" about FUDGED FRAUD.

The DATA

NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES
NO WARMING IN THE OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE

Forum List

Back