Vets Roast Trump in New Ad

Rome wasnt built (or downsized) in a day

Its on trump’s agenda now

I honestly wish I could have this sort of faith in someone that you and your cult members have in Trump

Living a life of blind faith must be so much easier than dealing with reality.

I honestly wish I could have this sort of faith in someone that you and your cult members have in Trump

Living a life of blind faith must be so much easier than dealing with reality.
Whatever we get from trump will be better that biden/harris doing everything in their power to grow and already bloated federal government

Whatever we get from trump will be better that biden/harris doing everything in their power to grow and already bloated federal government

Doubtful since he did the same thing and there is no good reason to think anything will change.

No, it was biden/harris who added 80,000 armed-to-the-teeth IRS agents

1725462665690.png

Downsizing washington dc was not on trump’s agenda in 2016

It is now

Seems you were not paying attention...

and... from 2016

We're going to make many cuts in business. We're getting rid of -- we're going to get rid of so many different things. Department of Education -- Common Core is out. We're going local. Have to go local. Environmental protection -- we waste all of this money. We're going to bring that back to the states. And we're going to have other … many things. We are going to cut many of the agencies, we will balance our budget, and we will be dynamic again.

Seems you were not paying attention...

and... from 2016

We're going to make many cuts in business. We're getting rid of -- we're going to get rid of so many different things. Department of Education -- Common Core is out. We're going local. Have to go local. Environmental protection -- we waste all of this money. We're going to bring that back to the states. And we're going to have other … many things. We are going to cut many of the agencies, we will balance our budget, and we will be dynamic again.

Your source is actually speculation about what the lib media thinks trump will do

Trump was invited by the family members of the soldiers that were killed during the afghan withdrawall to attend the ceremony .. if he would have not shown up there would be front page 24/7 leftwing criticism .
His attendance wasn't the problem.

Son this red herring can be ignored.

Forum List

Back