Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

For the Trump supporter family's it was a plus.
For our country using these people for political gain, not very nice.

Also would it have been that hard for Trump to admit that it was a mistake and apologize for it.

Instead he just double down on I was invited. I did nothing wrong. When invited then you should "Behave Yourself"

Seriously the only thing he did wrong was have his campaign people take pictures and videos and broadcast it. He knew about it and okayed it.

The story is not that he visit the site, It the video he posted online while he is in a campaign for the presidency. Also his people getting into a shoving match with an employee who was doing his job.

He never address that issue because he knows he was wrong.

Instead oh i was invited, which really had nothing to do with the drama

They are melting down because no one believes their lies.

Trump brought major attention back to something they wanted to forget about.

If it weren't for Trump being there the ceremony would have got no coverage from any of the MSM.
They let the media drag them along by their yoked noses.
Freaking mindless z
I'm outraged as well. It would be one thing if the families held such an event in a private cemetery, where they can do as they please, but Arlington is the nations most sacred grounds. Where there is a covenant that the graves of the fallen will never be desecrated or exploited.
Ooooooo, you're oUtRaGeD.
:auiqs.jpg:

The families asked for the pictures. They are gold star families. Trump isn't going to say NO to them. Video of the gold star families explaining all of this is circulating on the internet. I doubt you'd see them on CNN or MSNBC. Kamala made a huge mistake by criticizing Trump for this. Her team should have done their homework before putting out their statement.

No place has anyone claimed that the family asked for pictures. And it doesn't change the fact a representative tried to enforce the no picture law and was physically and verbally abused. You can stop making shit up any time now.

I told YOU truth and you think it is funny. It is expressly forbidden to engage in political activity on the grounds of Arlington Cemetery. Federal Law and U.S. Regulations forbid such actions. Standing the grave a fallen U.S. with his thumbs and smiling like monkey that he is was NOT a celebration. It was cheap fucking political stunk.

Baron Von Shitzinpantz desecrated sacred ground for a cheap political stunt. I know that VP Harris had the same thing you demanding blood. Fucking MAGA MAGGOT shit head.
Nope

I'm outraged as well. It would be one thing if the families held such an event in a private cemetery, where they can do as they please, but Arlington is the nations most sacred grounds. Where there is a covenant that the graves of the fallen will never be desecrated or exploited.
Where else would they go to visit their loved ones? Explain how you make that work

Forum List

Back