Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Kamala Harris After CNN’s Dana Bash Tries to Get Her with ‘Gotcha’ Question on President Trump’s Visit to Arlington

Here….let me honor your dead son

Huge grin…Thumbs up

Everyone in the photo was smiling, so stop trying to project your hateful propaganda on it. But I guess if you didn't have your hate for the country and anyone who doesn't buy into your commie bullshit you'd have nothing at all. You must be a miserable little person. You don't qualify as a man, you must be one of those little soy bois.

Everyone in the photo was smiling, so stop trying to project your hateful propaganda on it. But I guess if you didn't have your hate for the country and anyone who doesn't buy into your commie bullshit you'd have nothing at all. You must be a miserable little person. You don't qualify as a man, you must be one of those little soy bois.

Doesn’t matter

Doesn’t present Trump as taking a cemetery seriously and showing respect for the dead

Why would Trumps people be so stupid as to release that photo?

One of the Bigliest blunders ever

Hey Donnie!
The military is irate over you saying a Medal of Freedom is superior to a Medal of Honor….What should we do?

Trump: Let’s go to Arlington where I can stand over a grave and grin like an idiot and give a thumbs up

Doesn’t matter

Doesn’t present Trump as taking a cemetery seriously and showing respect for the dead

Why would Trumps people be so stupid as to release that photo?

One of the Bigliest blunders ever

I seriously doubt the dead will mind, but hey keep pushing your hate. It's all you commies have.

I seriously doubt the dead will mind, but hey keep pushing your hate. It's all you commies have.

That is what Trump said about The Medal of Honor
You have to be dead or injured to win it

Who wants to do that?

Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Kamala Harris After CNN’s Dana Bash Tries to Get Her with ‘Gotcha’ Question on President Trump’s Visit to Arlington National Cemetery With Gold Star Families​

1 Sep 2024 ~~ By David Greyson

Former Congresswoman and Trump ally Tulsi Gabbard went on CNN’s “State of the Union” with Dana Bash on Sunday to discuss President Trump’s visit to Arlington National Cemetery.
President Trump visited Arlington Cemetery with Gold Star Families on the anniversary of the Kabul bombing that killed 13 US servicemembers.
~Snip~

While President Trump spent quality time with the Gold Star families and honoring the fallen service men and women, Kamala took to social media to criticize him while doing nothing of value herself.
The Gold Star families invited President Trump to Arlington Cemetery.

Perhaps the greatest evidence of President Trump’s compassion is what the Gold Star Families had to say about President Trump’s kindness while contrasting it with Kamala’s indifference toward their families and the fallen soldiers.

Commentary
The families have been thru he!! thanks to the Biden-Harris administration. All the Quisling slimy media can do is continue to cover for them.
Dana Bash is a empty headed puppet for the media. After participating in a eighteen minute campaign event that CNN and the Harris campaign falsely called an 'interview', which STILL went poorly for Kamala, here Bash tries to bash Trump with a narrative that has no basis in fact, and can't take the truth for an answer.
In the end, Tulsi Gabbard left Dana stammering and stuttering.
Well played!
Lest we forget there have been more deaths of our miitary after August 26, 2024 in the M.E. that have gone unreported and hidden by the the Quisling Media to help Biden & Harris.
See also:

Tulsi has class and intelligence. It makes Dana Bash look even more like the vapid slattern she is.

Forum List

Back