A convicted felon / President?

Are you still posting?

You don't think I still take you seriously do you?

When I post the law and it specifically states it's a felony and your response is nope, misdemeanor, it is pointless to debate with you.

You deny reality. You make a good Trump supporter.

Have a good day.
when you post the law and are wrong, i know the compliant cucks follow along, but I follow actual lawyers and they all stated there was no felony charge presented in the trial. Just saying, this was all hashed out on other threads, so most of my links are in there, and I ain't rehashing this out for a fourth time. You think I take you serious? hahhahhahahaha you are a compliant cuck!!! anything a demofk says is real to you even when it isn't. Remember, the vaccine is safe and effective..... hahaahhahahhahaha

when you post the law and are wrong, i know the compliant cucks follow along, but I follow actual lawyers and they all stated there was no felony charge presented in the trial. Just saying, this was all hashed out on other threads, so most of my links are in there, and I ain't rehashing this out for a fourth time. You think I take you serious? hahhahhahahaha you are a compliant cuck!!! anything a demofk says is real to you even when it isn't. Remember, the vaccine is safe and effective..... hahaahhahahhahaha
Yawn...yes. The law New York created decades ago is wrong.

It says felony but they meant misdemeanor. Lol.

You poor thing.

Bookkeeping misdemeanors are serious as fuck!
Too bad that isn't what it was really all about, eh?

The alternative reality you people jumped into years ago has been slowly coming apart.

maga depression sign.jpg

Trump was beaten by President Biden in the 2020 election so he's not president now, in fact he was bloody hopless even before President Biden beat him. You MAGA need to get over yourselves.
The election was stolen. it becomes more obvious as Trump and others are persecuted by a guilty government.

Post all that kind of crap you want. The 2020 was OBVIOUSLY stolen and what you think is snarky is no more than you supporting treasonous bastards.
I am simply trying to assist you through your difficult journey to reality.

I wouldn't expect a stage one griefer to acknowledge that but it is true.

Their are recourses available to you to get the help you need. You just need to seek them out.

Good luck.

I am simply trying to assist you through your difficult journey to reality.

I wouldn't expect a stage one griefer to acknowledge that but it is true.

Their are recourses available to you to get the help you need. You just need to seek them out.

Good luck.
I have poster numerous links that prove the elections in the swing states had 0 integrity. Denying facts and reality is what you are doing. You are a terrible person.

Watch the lady in white scan batches again.

Last edited:
These cope memes of yours are just a way for you to deal with reality.

Once you get past stage 1 you won't need them as a crutch for your thots and feels anymore.

Here is some info that may help you.

All of that is essential while coping with the new stresses happening around the world.

It took one whistle blower for an impeachment. Why were these citizens ignored and many were threatened? That election never should have been certified.

You are the one that cannot accept reality. Why was this never covered by the MSM?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back