Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

As I said three links, and this was from just one of them
Biden did not address the group collectively with prepared comments, instead making his way around the room for more private moments with each individual family. And the reactions varied widely; some families opted not to meet with Biden at all, while others accepted hugs from him.

Your can read the other two to find they're saying the same thing.
And most importantly, those links are from PUBLISHED SUN, AUG 29 2021
Which means they long predate, statements made by gold star families three years later. Hence they can't be part of a future MSM conspiracy..

As I said Occam's razor. It makes more sense that if independent reporting at the time of the meeting document the meeting. That the meeting happened. And someone claiming it didn't happen, three years later, is relying on the useful morons that support Trump.
Your story keeps changing, Simp.

Biden and the first lady spoke individually with each of the families.

"First, he called me 'Ms. Lopez,' and I was not 'Mrs. Lopez,'" Briseno said. "And he just talk[ed] about his son and said how much he knows or he understand how we feel because he lost his kid and he didn't feel -- he didn't know how we feel because he was there with his son when he passed. We didn't have the privilege. We received our kids in a casket."

Briseno added that she felt the president made the encounter "all about him."

"We had decided as a family that we would not meet with the president, so we were actually in a room on the side," Barnett emphasized.

The family ultimately decided to go onto the tarmac, where Biden checked his watch multiple times.

"It was just total disrespect," Barnett said. "It's beyond disgusting."

Raddatz recalled a prominent moment during Biden's exit, where someone in the crowd screamed, "Burn in hell."

"That was my daughter," Barnett said. "And she meant it."

Forum List

Back