Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

The Army is upset because Trump used fallen soldiers for politics. , The staff at ANC is upset because one of Trumps goons shoved her away as she was trying to do her job, of enforcing decorum.

Other military families are upset, because Trump used their fallen loved one;s grave in a political ad.
Post any other grave he went to. Now you’re tripling down

Actually jc456 confirmed it

You can get the link from him.
I posted the video, where each of the family members stated the current administration hasn’t contacted them. Their own voices. And, they made the video for Trump. Trump ad was Scamala’s interview

Last edited:
The families said nope
Actually some families and some family members refused to meet with the President. Biden respected their choice, but their refusing to meet with the president, isn't the same as saying Biden refused to met with them.

Then let me turn those words against you.
That means Hillary Clinton didn't do anything that violated the law. She was never charged
That means Joe Biden didn't do anything that violated the law. He was never charged

You probably used those very words up until the four Trump indictments came down.
No the DOJ concluded Joey Xiden was too senile to prosecute. Big difference

No... any law. Nobody in the Biden family, except Hunter has ever been charged with a crime. Which proves that none of them violated any law.

Your words, turned against you.
The doj concluded xiden did break the law but was too senile to prosecute.

That’s not the same as not breaking a law

Actually some families and some family members refused to meet with the President. Biden respected their choice, but their refusing to meet with the president, isn't the same as saying Biden refused to met with them.
He killed their kids! But you said he met with them and he fking didn’t. You just confirmed it. You’re small

I posted the video, where each of the family members stated the current administration hasn’t contacted them. Their own voices. And, they made the video for Trump. Trump ad was Scamala’s interview
Did they say "hasn't" or "hadn't" contacted them. Since they all got a meeting with the president, but had not been contacted since.

He killed their kids! But you said he met with them and he fking didn’t. You just confirmed it. You’re small
They were all in the same room. When Biden got to their group, some refused the meeting. Biden wasn't going to force them to talk to him.

No different than if Biden called them on the phone, and they hung up on him.

I thought you said he met with all of them individually.

Your lies are changing, Simp.

:oops8:

They were all in the same room. When Biden got to their group, some refused the meeting. Biden wasn't going to force them to talk to him.

No different than if Biden called them on the phone, and they hung up on him.
Link?

Forum List

Back