Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

They didn’t do anything that violated the law, hence why nobody is charged with a crime

There was a minor misunderstanding , the harris and dems politicized that event, and the gold star families called them out for their disrespect

It’s weird you continue to bring attention to it
They are weird
Only when they lie, and claim they never had a meeting with the president.
The Washington Post is not a credible source

I'm justbsayin

Paywall.

Next?
Already posted.

I have to thank coyote for the links to the truth.

It;s true Biden never called the family members.
Biden met with them personally

I posted three different links showing they had a meeting with the president.

If they claim otherwise, I can't force them to tell the truth.
But the video I posted is their voice saying your links are for shit. You can post all the dnc bought media saying what they’re paid to say, the families are the voices

Cut and paste the part that says Biden met with each individually.

Watch this……..
Biden did not address the group collectively with prepared comments, instead
making his way around the room for more private moments with each individual family. And the reactions varied widely; some families opted not to meet with Biden at all, while others accepted hugs from him.

The story only says that Biden met with the family members. There was only 13 service members who had died

President Biden met in solemn privacy Sunday with the families of the 13 U.S. troops killed in the suicide attack near the Kabul airport and became the fourth commander in chief to bear witness as the remains of the fallen returned to U.S. soil from Afghanistan.

So why would family member of all 13 not be there when the bodies came home. one or more family members would be there when the plain arrived. The story clearly states that he meet with the families. of the 13 people who had died.

The story does not say he didn't meet any family members who was there.

Last edited:
I knew you were full of shit. Didnt read your own link. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
As I said three links, and this was from just one of them
Biden did not address the group collectively with prepared comments, instead making his way around the room for more private moments with each individual family. And the reactions varied widely; some families opted not to meet with Biden at all, while others accepted hugs from him.

Your can read the other two to find they're saying the same thing.
And most importantly, those links are from PUBLISHED SUN, AUG 29 2021
Which means they long predate, statements made by gold star families three years later. Hence they can't be part of a future MSM conspiracy..

As I said Occam's razor. It makes more sense that if independent reporting at the time of the meeting document the meeting. That the meeting happened. And someone claiming it didn't happen, three years later, is relying on the useful morons that support Trump.

Forum List

Back