Take a Look At What Passes for "Art" in 2024 USA

So it IS cheating? then- you making excuses for it-
you idiots that don't know how to do anything for yourselves--- defend it? draw it ? the skill is in real life- a person who put it down? its sort of like men in woman sports?
show me YOUR art? FAKE?
I think you are confusing if it were being pawned off as hand painted and not sincerely so, that is what a fake/phoney is, however as I tried to explain was that we already went through this with digital art graphics and this is an extension (evolution) of that process. The rendering advanced to this stage, don't be such a stasist.
My friend went to an expensive art college in NY, spent tough times there to learn that eventually everyone in the Biz (he did a Rolling Stone MAG cover) ends up doing their art digitally graphics for ads and mags etc. So imafine he was p'o'd to see doing work at par with him without paying the troll toll.
I'm guessing that's where your anger is coming from? Frustration?

I think you are confusing if it were being pawned off as hand painted and not sincerely so, that is what a fake/phoney is, however as I tried to explain was that we already went through this with digital art graphics and this is an extension (evolution) of that process. The rendering advanced to this stage, don't be such a stasist.
My friend went to an expensive art college in NY, spent tough times there to learn that eventually everyone in the Biz (he did a Rolling Stone MAG cover) ends up doing their art digitally graphics for ads and mags etc. So imafine he was p'o'd to see doing work at par with him without paying the troll toll.
yes you are right----the digital thing is the now thing in art. I have no feel for art at all----hubby is an artist------but with paints and canvas------I don't even understand his stuff

I probably am mixing it up.

I live near PRATT school of art----sometimes I check it out------it is all----uhm BEYOND ME.
the kids are into -----CYBER-----psychosis. uhm------?????
Thats a riot- My mother went to that school. Years ago. Its in Brooklyn right?
The computer art would be fun to learn.

Forum List

Back