Peter Doocy Calls Out Kamala for Her Fake Accent

Politicians have always tailored their speech and their speeches to their audience.
Now trying to pull off a Brooklyn or Boston accent. that would be funny.

You people are such morons lol you’re clearly desperate
LOL!!!

If Donald Trump did that really bad, really fake and YES, really desperate black accent Kamalalalala tried and failed to pull off, you'd be screaming your brains out right now with all the other hyperbolic lefties screaming along Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

If Donald Trump did that really bad, really fake and YES, really desperate black accent Kamalalalala tried and failed to pull off, you'd be screaming your brains out right now with all the other hyperbolic lefties screaming along Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!!!!!!!!!
I love how you’re talking about a grand total of like 2 sentences that sound slightly different lol it’s debatable that even sounds southern. It’s just her talking a certain way. Trump doesn’t need to sound black for me to laugh at his speech. His word salad nonsensical rants like how hot Cary Grant was is enough for anyone to be completely confused. He sounds like a goddamn 3rd grader at any given time. The fact that you think this MORON is smart is so laughably sad lol

I love how you’re talking about a grand total of like 2 sentences that sound slightly different lol it’s debatable that even sounds southern. It’s just her talking a certain way. Trump doesn’t need to sound black for me to laugh at his speech. His word salad nonsensical rants like how hot Cary Grant was is enough for anyone to be completely confused. He sounds like a goddamn 3rd grader at any given time. The fact that you think this MORON is smart is so laughably sad lol
You know Triple Zero, if Kamalalalala was so smart and savvy, she'd do more than ONE 18 min interview that she had edited with her cuddly VP by her side to hold her hand. She'd do press conferences, interviews and speak to the press regularly, like Donald Trump does.

But she doesn't. And we all know why.

You know Triple Zero, if Kamalalalala was so smart and savvy, she'd do more than ONE 18 min interview that she had edited with her cuddly VP by her side to hold her hand. She'd do press conferences, interviews and speak to the press regularly, like Donald Trump does.

Because she's not an orange bag O' shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Spot on. Way to go. :113:

lol I love how every president who has ran for office including republicans has done joint debates with their VP candidate but you want to pretend it’s new because you have nothing substantial to whine about

Harris trying to sound like a Black American is, or should be, offensive to all of us. It's like the old, sick, racist joke...... What does "hoe dee doh" mean? Ebonics for "please hold the elevator door open for me". This type of crap is offensive as hell, we all know it , Harris knows it too, but she does not care. She apparently has been told to "sound like a Black American" so that they will vote for one of their "sisters". Only a fool could not see the blatant racism in her new found speech patterns.

I recall a scene in the movie "Airplane" where the elderly woman claimed to know "Jive" and translated for a black man. That was comedy, used to make fun of racial stereotypes, all in good fun. Now we have Harris (not an African American in any way) speaking "Jive" in a very, very offensive way.

Harris trying to sound like a Black American is, or should be, offensive to all of us.
:auiqs.jpg: And why should that be offensive to us, snowflake? :auiqs.jpg:
It's like the old, sick, racist joke...... What does "hoe dee doh" mean?
Never heard that. Like ever. :dunno: And I'm a cock Asian. :dunno:
Ebonics for "please hold the elevator door open for me".
If you say so. :rolleyes:
This type of crap is offensive as hell, we all know it , Harris knows it too, but she does not care. She apparently has been told to "sound like a Black American" so that they will vote for one of their "sisters".
You sound like a mental patient to me. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back