Kamala Is A Fake

Every way. Your whole OP is a tantrum against democrats and their nominee. :dunno: Scared.
My OP is based on fact.

A lot more than anything you liars can say about Harris.

She's a fake and you all know it.

Till the media started pushing her as a replacement for Creepy Joe you just wanted her to get lost. 28% approvals. Her entire platform is "Vote for Joy".

My OP is based on fact.

A lot more than anything you liars can say about Harris.

She's a fake and you all know it.

Till the media started pushing her as a replacement for Creepy Joe you just wanted her to get lost. 28% approvals. Her entire platform is "Vote for Joy".
Yeah. And it's likely to win. :dunno: Seems magaturds better keep their eyes on the prize, or their gonna have a bad time. :dunno:

Just an observation from a NeverTrumper.

A fake and then some.

1724807312236.png

Kamala Is A Fake​

Nobody cares....and imbeciles will still vote for her because she's a "D". There are clueless ignorant assclowns like that in EVERY family.
That or she will be Coronated Queen in November by the out of control swamp just like Biden was.

The fantasy of a Trump win and a Harris loss reminds me of the "Red Wave" of the 2020 election and the following mid terms.

Except there was never any "Red Wave", it was just another Unicorn fantasy of the submissive Right.

Just as democrats of today are NOT the Democrats your parents knew and loved, Republicans and 'Christians" today are not the courageous patriots their God knew and loved before they all became the timid, frightened lady boys they are today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back