Harris Speaks Off 'Prompter. She Is Bad At This.

I have l istened to his speeches.

He spends most of them ranting about everyone whose wronged him, slurs his words, goes off on tangents, seems to forget what he is talking about.

Shit, man, compare his speeches now to what he did 8 years ago, it's clear that he's losing it.
/---/ Yeah, sure you have. Post a link that has all of that.

You mean all the crazy shit he says about Hannibal Lector and how Kamala's crowds are AI and he got confused and thought he was in North Carolina?
/-----/ I'm talking about you proving your rant "He spends most of them ranting about everyone whose wronged him, slurs his words, goes off on tangents, seems to forget what he is talking about."
Any politician on a grueling campaign trail speaking for 90 minutes off the cuff can make gaffs, including any democRAT or Republican. Hells Bells, I bet you would do it too. That can be forgiven.
Commie Harris can't speak unscripted for 5 minutes without making a fool of herself. And you know it.

/-----/ I'm talking about you proving your rant "He spends most of them ranting about everyone whose wronged him, slurs his words, goes off on tangents, seems to forget what he is talking about."

And I showed you clips of that.

Any politician on a grueling campaign trail speaking for 90 minutes off the cuff can make gaffs, including any democRAT or Republican. Hells Bells, I bet you would do it too. That can be forgiven.

These aren't "gaffes", these are who Trump is. The problem is the MSM is finally starting to pay attention

Forum List

Back