Who pays tariffs?

Gee, maybe I can get a Chinese bank account like your blob has.

You didn’t think that comment out very well, did you stupid?
Why are you so angry? You aren't espousing the manners of a gentleman and it weakens your argument. I urge you to reflect on your attitude and consider taking an anger management class at a locale near you that offers such services.

Last edited:
Why are you so angry?
Angry? Not at all. I’m quite amused at your ramblings that are demonstrably false nearly 100% of the time.
You aren't espousing the manners of a gentleman and it weakens your argument. I urge you to reflect on your attitude and consider taking an anger management class at a locale near you that offers such services.
I urge you to realize you’re in a cult and it’s not going to end well. Your blob admitted he lost today...after 4 years of your insistence that he didn’t, your orange god just pulled the rug out from under you.

Man...that’s gotta suck.

Biden raised tariffs?
No.

These tariffs have been applied for years now. The foreign produced goods should, by now, cost 2-4 times how much the domestically produced products.

Why don’t they?

Because the American retailers and suppliers have just raised their prices too to take advantage.

No.

These tariffs have been applied for years now. The foreign produced goods should, by now, cost 2-4 times how much the domestically produced products.

Why don’t they?

Because the American retailers and suppliers have just raised their prices too to take advantage.

No.

Then tariffs didn't cause Bidenflation.

The foreign produced goods should, by now, cost 2-4 times how much the domestically produced products.

Please, show the math that makes you believe that.

Kroger Executive Admits Company Gouged Prices Above Inflation​

Sounds super serious! What were their profit margins after all the gouging?

No.

Then tariffs didn't cause Bidenflation.

The foreign produced goods should, by now, cost 2-4 times how much the domestically produced products.

Please, show the math that makes you believe that.

Kroger Executive Admits Company Gouged Prices Above Inflation​

Sounds super serious! What were their profit margins after all the gouging?

Trump imposed tariffs on 18% of all products as of 2020.

That increases prices

That adds to inflation

See my multiple and lengthy answering of this question.

The U.S treasury takes in the funds. If a company chooses to pass that on to the consumer that is up to them, you as a consumer don't have to buy Made in China.

Tariffs are VERY popular worldwide. Best applied in my opinion to abusive trade nations or to reciprocate their tariff.

Now I am not a big supporter of tariffs except in strategic situations. As a technical reality though, in short, NO, consumers do NOT pay directly for the tariff.
So, if the cost of goods sold, goes up, the seller would take in on the chin, drastically cutting gross profit margin on all imported items, regardless of business model, fixed cost, etc, simply out of the goodness of his heart? BS.

I take it, you are not a Business Grad.

Regardless of what the blog, "rps against Trump", thinks they invented, tariffs are a common use to force foreign countries to pay an additional tax on imports. Lakota Indians might need an additional lesson in International politics before they post nonsense like this.

Yes, it is consumers who end up paying the tariffs! Does anyone disagree?

Of course consumers pay the tariff

Trump knows that but argues that the tariffs hurt china more than they hurt us

Which they do

Forum List

Back