Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

Do you have a piece of eating paper and a choclate pencil?
No, but I will give you something good to eat. Manna from heaven. The bread of life. Be open.

You have heard that Jesus was tempted by the devil while living in the wilderness among the wild beasts. You have been told that this story suggests that Jesus was a lonely ascetic living in a desert with the wildlife, jackals, vultures, snakes, etc., having auditory and visual hallucinations.

The truth is that in Judaism the wilderness is a metaphor for anywhere outside the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wild beasts is a metaphor for the many people out there living like wild animals.

With that in mind I am telling you that Jesus was living in Roman areas, the wilderness, living among the wild beats, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do in the wilderness. The devil was probably a Jewish friend asking Jesus "why are you wasting your life here, you are a nice guy, people love you, you make beautiful furniture, you could be rich and have the entire world at your feet if you would only stop all that crazy talk about right and wrong, good and evil."

See? Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word I have shown you a hidden story that reveals what actually happened which explains him always partying with hookers and mafioso.

This is why they said, "We know this man is a sinner" And if the Law is to be taken literally, he was

This is my flesh. The fruit of my mind. Chew on that and then do whatever the Spirit tells you.

This meal is over. Go in peace.

No, but I will give you something good to eat. Manna from heaven. The bread of life. Be open.

You have heard that Jesus was tempted by the devil while living in the wilderness among the wild beasts. You have been told that this story suggests that Jesus was a lonely ascetic living in a desert with the wildlife, jackals, vultures, snakes, etc., having auditory and visual hallucinations.

The truth is that in Judaism the wilderness is a metaphor for anywhere outside the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wild beasts is a metaphor for the many people out there living like wild animals.

With that in mind I am telling you that Jesus was living in Roman areas, the wilderness, living among the wild beats, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do in the wilderness. The devil was probably a Jewish friend asking Jesus "why are you wasting your life here, you are a nice guy, people love you, you make beautiful furniture, you could be rich and have the entire world at your feet if you would only stop all that crazy talk about right and wrong, good and evil."

See? Without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word I have shown you a hidden story that reveals what actually happened which explains him always partying with hookers and mafioso.

This is why they said, "We know this man is a sinner" And if the Law is to be taken literally, he was

This is my flesh. The fruit of my mind. Chew on that and then do whatever the Spirit tells you.

This meal is over. Go in peace.
You think Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command against men buggering men.

You think Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command against men buggering men.
Wow, nothing gets by you. lol. What is your position on dildos? Oral sex between men and women? Tickling your ass with a feather? Spanking? Or are you only obsessed with anal sex?

Maybe this will get your uncircumcised dickhead head out of your own ass. Look! Boobies!

:boobies:

Wow, nothing gets by you. lol. What is your position on dildos? Oral sex between men and women? Tickling your ass with a feather? Spanking? Or are you only obsessed with anal sex?

Maybe this will get your uncircumcised dickhead head out of your own ass. Look! Boobies!

:boobies:
What doesn't get past me is your ridiculously selective interpretation of scripture. Methinks you have some foreskin in the game.

Forum List

Back