Kamala chickens out of Sept 10th?

Yeah… and??
And just reported...............looks like your gal lost any type of advantage she was going for.

CNN Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced on Truth Social that he has “reached an agreement” to participate in a September 10 debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, noting that “the rules will be the same as the last CNN debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone.”

The rules will largely mirror the terms used by CNN for its June 27 debate, including that microphones will be muted as the other candidate speaks and no studio audience will be present, a person familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN.
CNN has reached out to the Harris campaign for comment......................... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
And just reported...............looks like your gal lost any type of advantage she was going for.

CNN Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced on Truth Social that he has “reached an agreement” to participate in a September 10 debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, noting that “the rules will be the same as the last CNN debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone.”

The rules will largely mirror the terms used by CNN for its June 27 debate, including that microphones will be muted as the other candidate speaks and no studio audience will be present, a person familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN.
CNN has reached out to the Harris campaign for comment......................... :auiqs.jpg:

What advantage do you think she had by unmuting the mics? I’d argue that that would give Trump the edge.

I’m personally glad they are muted. Donnie annoyed the shit out of me last time with all the interruptions… but that’s the shit yall love about him

What advantage do you think she had by unmuting the mics? I’d argue that that would give Trump the edge.

I’m personally glad they are muted. Donnie annoyed the shit out of me last time with all the interruptions… but that’s the shit yall love about him
Look at her Pence debate.
He doesn't need live mic's if He wants to get His point across.
This 'yall don't buy that.

Look at her Pence debate.
He doesn't need live mic's if He wants to get His point across.
This 'yall don't buy that.
Don’t buy what? Trump
Literally said that he prefers mics over muting. Yet yall are here making an issue out of…. Well I don’t know what. You just looking for an excuse to bitch and moan??

The Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket...

R.4e4e6e4e7e1489619220ea4844ded7d8

One theory was that she was going to say some stupid shit to get under Trump's skin and if he interrupted she could use her "I'm speaking" line.

Forum List

Back