Kamala chickens out of Sept 10th?

Scared to death. Won't debate, won't talk to the press, won't tell us her policy positions. It would be funny of their cult hadn't put her up for President of the United States, for God's sake.
I cackle every time I hear someone from MAGA world telling Harris how to run her campaign. :lol:

Backing out of a previous agreement isn't Trump's problem. They were all over His ass when He claimed the debate was negotiated with Biden and not Harris, and now she's the one whining.
Makes her looked like a scared featherbrained hypocrite.

Makes her looked like a scared featherbrained hypocrite.
Sure sure. :lol:

harris-trump-national-polling.jpg

Now she wants a last minute change to hot mikes, when it was previously agreed not to. They're scared.

The Biden and Trump campaigns already agreed that the opposing candidate's mic would be muted during the debate when the other is speaking. Earlier this month, when Trump signaled he might bail on the ABC News debate because it was negotiated with a candidate no longer on the ballot, a Harris campaign spokesman said Trump was "running scared."

In yet another reversal, the Harris campaign is complaining she shouldn't be held to the rules negotiated by Biden, who was forced to end his reelection campaign after delivering the worst debate performance in the history of American politics on June 27. It was the Biden campaign that insisted the microphones be muted to prevent Trump from interrupting.

Wasn't previously agreed to with Biden campaign and not Harris? Trump said yesterday he didn't care if it was open or closed, it's his campaign team that wants it closed.

If Trump debates her like he did Biden, he'll lose the election.

I forced myself to watch it and I thought he as an ass (and I am voting for him).

I will not take anything for granted. You see the pretzels the pin heads here twist themselves into in order the defend the twit. THey are typical of the dem voters.
I know. She is down 3-4 points nationally and will continue to drop she gets 225 electoral votes max.

He was more of an ass when he debated Clinton.
But he won. That's history.

In June,

If I could have reached through the screen I would have put my hands around his neck.

I was so pissed.

He could have destroyed Biden with Biden's spending and deficits (not to mention letting people know all the Biden's givaways....which Biden described in the debate.....were only going to get us to 40 trillion faster), but he just had to yammer on and on and on and on.

He does that this time....he's toast.

But he won. That's history.

In June,

If I could have reached through the screen I would have put my hands around his neck.

I was so pissed.

He could have destroyed Biden with Biden's spending and deficits (not to mention letting people know all the Biden's givaways....which Biden described in the debate.....were only going to get us to 40 trillion faster), but he just had to yammer on and on and on and on.

He does that this time....he's toast.
Trump is not toast. The dimtards are already admitting a loss in this election, she is a total idiot.

That isn't a negotiation.

Duh............this is August 27th, not July 2nd.

Trump said the same thing about the 2nd Biden debate..........what's your point?
What's your point starting this thread? You have a fucking dose of moronitis.

Forum List

Back