Dems: What in Your Opinion Is Kamala's Greatest Accomplishment?

There are so many great Kamala accomplishments that I thought it deserved a thread. So Dems, what in your opinion is Kamala's greatest accomplishment? Some choices to help you along. :D

1. Her family previously owned slaves.

2. As Border Czar she let 15 million people enter the USA illegally.

3. Promoted a fund to help bail out arsonists, rapists, and murderers in Minneapolis.

4. Was so toxic more than half her staff resigned in the first two years as VP.

5. She was a little (fill in the blank) Indian, black, Asian, White school girl on a bus. Oh, and she really loves school buses. :thup:

6. I dunno, she's a colored person?

Discuss?

I want to know if Red states are going to vote for Kamala

At the national level, the economy performs well on just about every measure of economic health. Inflation is falling, job growth is surging, and gross domestic product is proving much more resilient than expected in the aftermath of near-historic interest rate hikes.

Red state economies are surging under Biden.​

Nearly every week, a fresh round of strong economic data elicits a celebratory statement from the Biden administration. Most of the best-performing states, however, voted in favor of former President Donald Trump, a new ABC News analysis found.

An examination of key economic measures -- including job and income growth -- found an overwhelming majority of red states among 18 top performers.

Well since you can't name any Kamala accomplishments,
I can name one--- she can deep throat all day long without gagging.

What did Trump do? He gave tax breaks we couldn't afford
I other words he let people keep THEIR money while trying to get the government not to WASTE 80% of what they spend instead?
Sounds a lot like how we couldn't afford the 20 billion for the border wall, then gave a foreign country we have no treaty with 200 billion dollars to fight a war they cannot win!!!

I can name one--- she can deep throat all day long without gagging.

I other words he let people keep THEIR money while trying to get the government not to WASTE 80% of what they spend instead?
Sounds a lot like how we couldn't afford the 20 billion for the border wall, then gave a foreign country we have no treaty with 200 billion dollars to fight a war they cannot win!!!
Anyone can do that to Trump he has a mushroom size penis. A small mushroom

1724780802410.png

Well since you can't name any Kamala accomplishments, then that's the one I will name. She didn't get in the way of government. She sat by and let them add jobs. 50 to 1 mind you.

What did Trump do? He gave tax breaks we couldn't afford and the rich didn't need. Same thing Bush did. Bush squandered Clinton's surplus. He didn't put it towards the debt. His VP said debt don't matter. Then you voted for him twice. So you can't be serious.
Progs passed 500 quadrillion dollars of legislation with near nothing to show for it. And she was the final vote for most of it. progs through Joe signed hundreds and hundreds of executive orders that put 500 quadrillion new regulations into effect. And Kamla was there. She was in the meetings and the office approving of it. You do remember the stock market tanked in the spring of 2000 with Clinton as President. It recovered. Wha tit meant though is that the boomer generation peaked out in their spending for toys and they started to save a little more. The same generation that is two times larger than the WW2 generation give or take several years. Huge tax receipts came in during the 1990's. A lot of smoke and mirrors in balancing the budget also. Do you not remember when W. asked the citizens to spend more money? He knew the boomers had it, just did no spend it as much. And the massive surpluses in the social security receipts with all of it going into the federal budget in the 1990's. Near a few hundred-billion-dollar surpluses for some years at that time in social security. And Clinton did increase taxes during the first two years when he was on Communist agenda and decreased the military budget. Games were played with 30-year bonds and 10-year bonds to reduce payments. Real cuts were needed. We are expanding spending now. At all levels of governments in our nation. And now the printing of fiat currency is dominating anything done in the 1990's as perhaps real pain will be incurred if cuts are made.

Progs passed 500 quadrillion dollars of legislation with near nothing to show for it. And she was the final vote for most of it. progs through Joe signed hundreds and hundreds of executive orders that put 500 quadrillion new regulations into effect. And Kamla was there. She was in the meetings and the office approving of it. You do remember the stock market tanked in the spring of 2000 with Clinton as President. It recovered. Wha tit meant though is that the boomer generation peaked out in their spending for toys and they started to save a little more. The same generation that is two times larger than the WW2 generation give or take several years. Huge tax receipts came in during the 1990's. A lot of smoke and mirrors in balancing the budget also. Do you not remember when W. asked the citizens to spend more money? He knew the boomers had it, just did no spend it as much. And the massive surpluses in the social security receipts with all of it going into the federal budget in the 1990's. Near a few hundred-billion-dollar surpluses for some years at that time in social security. And Clinton did increase taxes during the first two years when he was on Communist agenda and decreased the military budget. Games were played with 30-year bonds and 10-year bonds to reduce payments. Real cuts were needed. We are expanding spending now. At all levels of governments in our nation. And now the printing of fiat currency is dominating anything done in the 1990's as perhaps real pain will be incurred if cuts are made.
Nothing to show for it? Have you seen the roads?

You were jealous of Bill Clinton?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Why?

You were told who you will vote for by your handlers, Simp. You are stuck with a cackling cockholster with a single digit IQ.
WHY?
Because YOU and your cult are having a meltdown, but offer NO suggestion to replace the guy that resigned.

Harris easily wins any NEW PRIMARY, which is a waste of money and time.
I'm NOT interested in wasting our States Money on an obvious outcome.

There are so many great Kamala accomplishments that I thought it deserved a thread. So Dems, what in your opinion is Kamala's greatest accomplishment? Some choices to help you along. :D

1. Her family previously owned slaves.

2. As Border Czar she let 15 million people enter the USA illegally.

3. Promoted a fund to help bail out arsonists, rapists, and murderers in Minneapolis.

4. Was so toxic more than half her staff resigned in the first two years as VP.

5. She was a little (fill in the blank) Indian, black, Asian, White school girl on a bus. Oh, and she really loves school buses. :thup:

6. I dunno, she's a colored person?

Discuss?
She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

YOU begged? How? When? No, Obumma, Pelosi and a whole bunch of other elected officials in the DEMOCRAT PARTY demanded that Biden step down or they would make the end of his political career very ugly for him and his family.
Were laws Broken?
The right thing was done, you wanted biden out of the race with your constant dementia claims. So you got your wish.

Now you have FAKE outrage for a result you wished for.

WHY?
Because YOU and your cult are having a meltdown, but offer NO suggestion to replace the guy that resigned.

I'm having a meltdown? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am LMFAO at you obedient you mindless Cult morons are, Simp.

Commiela couldn't get a single vote in the 2020 primary, Dumbass. She was a complete disaster as VP, and you think she would win every primary?

Nothing to show for it? Have you seen the roads?

You were jealous of Bill Clinton?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
I believe he was a registered Democrat back then. . . are you sure you can count that?

:auiqs.jpg:

but offer NO suggestion to replace the guy that resigned.
Biden didn't resign, he quit. He forfeited the race.
Then he admitted that it wasn't for any medical or health reason, that he was perfectly capable of running.

Trump easily wins this election. I'm not interested in wasting our states money on an obvious outcome.
Harris was declared the nominee without a single vote--- so maybe we should just declare Trump the winner without any votes!
Why waste the money and time?

Commiela couldn't get a single vote in the 2020 primary, Dumbass.
Dear Lord, stop with the meltdown.

Kamala wasn't running for POTUS at the time of the Primary.
Why would anyone have cast a vote for her.

Then biden Quit (was forced out, resigned, had a gun put to his head) and was no longer the candidate. I don't care that there was NO NEW PRIMARY, because it is a waste of time and money.

So fuck off, and go NAP.

Were laws Broken?

No laws were broken on J6---- not a single person is charged with insurrection. A few got out of hand and damaged some doors and windows. Others charged with misdemeanors. If bypassing the Primary Election doesn't violate any law, then obviously we need to write some new laws because our election system is broken.

Biden didn't resign, he quit. He forfeited the race.
Then he admitted that it wasn't for any medical or health reason, that he was perfectly capable of running.

Trump easily wins this election. I'm not interested in wasting our states money on an obvious outcome.
Harris was declared the nominee without a single vote--- so maybe we should just declare Trump the winner without any votes!
Why waste the money and time?
Terrible Conclusion.
I thought you were better than this.
Be Better......

Kamala wasn't running for POTUS at the time of the Primary.
Then she is obviously unqualified for the office. EVERY candidate who wins the General first goes through the Primary.

Why would anyone have cast a vote for her.
No one would cast a vote for her in 2020 neither.

I don't care that there was NO NEW PRIMARY, because it is a waste of time and money.
So in other words, laws are a waste of time and money. When they get in the way, just move them aside.
What is more important is that your party just wins.
So from now on whenever a party is losing the race, they can just keep changing candidates until they win.

Got it.

Forum List

Back