According to Trump and his team, Harris wants the mics unmuted and also wants them to be sitting down and bringing notes to the debate.

Vice presidents are always invisible.

A debate is a formal public discussion where opposing arguments are presented on a specific topic or topics. Debates are often held in a controlled, civil setting and can involve two or more people. The goal of a debate is to persuade the other side or the judges that your points are more valid.
In a debate, each side will:
Use examples and evidence to support their ideas
Work towards a conclusion
Show why they believe to have the right answers
Debates can be formal or informal, and can be used for many purposes:
Formal debates: A mediator decides who the winner is, and the debate is bound by rules that are agreed upon beforehand.
Informal debates: The argument can continue until one side gives up.
School debates: Debates can be used for many purposes in a school setting, such as mock debates where students prepare to debate on pre-selected topics.
Recreational debates: Can happen informally in any setting.
Competitive debates: Students can represent teams or schools to participate in debate competitions.
Debates are commonly used in democratic societies to explore and resolve issues and problems. For example, debates can take place between candidates for public office, advocates and opponents of a proposed law, or at a board meeting, public hearing, legislative assembly, or local organization.
found any pictures of presidential candidates with notes at a debate yet.

Vice presidents are always invisible.

A debate is a formal public discussion where opposing arguments are presented on a specific topic or topics. Debates are often held in a controlled, civil setting and can involve two or more people. The goal of a debate is to persuade the other side or the judges that your points are more valid.
In a debate, each side will:
Use examples and evidence to support their ideas
Work towards a conclusion
Show why they believe to have the right answers
Debates can be formal or informal, and can be used for many purposes:
Formal debates: A mediator decides who the winner is, and the debate is bound by rules that are agreed upon beforehand.
Informal debates: The argument can continue until one side gives up.
School debates: Debates can be used for many purposes in a school setting, such as mock debates where students prepare to debate on pre-selected topics.
Recreational debates: Can happen informally in any setting.
Competitive debates: Students can represent teams or schools to participate in debate competitions.
Debates are commonly used in democratic societies to explore and resolve issues and problems. For example, debates can take place between candidates for public office, advocates and opponents of a proposed law, or at a board meeting, public hearing, legislative assembly, or local organization.
that's fine for high schoool.

when's the last time you saw a presidential debate where the debater had notes in hand?

Truth is that your candidate is trying to change the rules that everyone already agreed to.
Like I said, I don't know that....at least not yet. My understanding is ABC initiated the negotiations simultaneously with both campaigns.... I don't know their reason why.

She is now leading in most battleground states. Haley was right. The first party that gets rid of their old white guy wins.
Good luck with that. Doesn't it frighten you that she is so frightened of speaking to the press? Or telling us her policy positions. Or debating.

Not good for someone that is running for President.

Like I said, I don't know that....at least not yet. My understanding is ABC initiated the negotiations simultaneously with both campaigns.... I don't know their reason why.
It was already settled. She was the one that demanded it. It was only three weeks ago. SHe's coming off as a featherbrained hypocrite.

Of course.

The entire nation saw the debate with Biden.

I don't think anyone, no matter how partisan, would disagree, his performance was the key factor in causing the shift in candidates in the DNC.

Likewise, when the entire establishment thought it was the most foolish idea that he would ever become the GOP nominee, it was, more than likely, the GOP primary debates that convinced most voters, not so much his rallies, that he was the guy that could defeat the democrats.

IMO? You are just being a hyper-partisan Trump hater blinded by your loathing, if you don't want to acknowledge the facts.

Bear in mind the example of that Kennedy Nixon debate where the folks that listened to it, supposed thought Nixon won, but those that saw it, thought JFK was the winner.

Trump, as we all know from his decades association with movies and his show the apprentice, is an entertainer first, and a policy wonk second. TEE VEE? It is about coming off as looking and sounding good. This is why most times, the smart money is on Trump, regardless of whether you like or agree with him. It is just about acknowledging who THE NATION thinks appeared better. . . Not who YOU liked better.

FACT: His debating has resulted in him being the GOP nominated presidential candidate for president three electoral seasons in a row.

FACT: His debating has resulted in Biden be pulled from the DNC nomination for president.

All I'm doing, is acknowledging the facts, and what the nation feels. Sorry . . .

Last edited:
Her prep probably isn't going well.

She is a lawyer. I am sure the prep. is going fine.

But she does not want a televised presidential debate. Trump, as we know, always excels at those, and the entire nation knows she is terrible at extemporaneous speaking.

On the other hand?

What she wants is a recorded deposition. We have all seen how Trump handles those, yes?

1724770894547.png

Good luck with that. Doesn't it frighten you that she is so frightened of speaking to the press? Or telling us her policy positions. Or debating.

Not good for someone that is running for President.
Not at all. Those are false problems on your side. The debate will be the tenth.

Who really cares if they do or don't debate? Most voter's have made up their mind.

A history of debates, some election cycle there were none.

Who really cares if they do or don't debate? Most voter's have made up their mind.

A history of debates, some election cycle there were none.

yup

none during the Viet Nam era, none during World War 2.

they had other things on their minds.

we in a major conflict now?

"false?" She has spoken the press?
Not much. Neither did Nixon.
She has released her policy positions?
She has released multiple positions and is part of the Biden admin. Many of those I disagree with. But I like my Presidents to not be convicted Felons.

Your cult is running Chauncy Gardner for God's sake
Don't know what that is. Meh. She is not ancient, not demented, and never tried to overturn a Presidential election. I find it compelling that none of Trump's former staff outside of Miller want t work with or vote for him.

Also I remember the absolute crazy of the Trump administration and why he lost by Seven Million votes.

Not much. Neither did Nixon.
Is taht the comparison that your really want to make?
She has released multiple positions and is part of the Biden admin. Many of those I disagree with.
I don't see any

But I like my Presidents to not be convicted Felons.
I'll take a convicted felon over CHauncy Gardner every day of the week.
Don't know what that is. Meh. She is not ancient, not demented, and never tried to overturn a Presidential election. I find it compelling that none of Trump's former staff outside of Miller want t work with or vote for him.

Also I remember the absolute crazy of the Trump administration and why he lost by Seven Million votes.
Going with the Jan 6th and "chaos" memes eh? If you got nothing else, cling to what ya got, I guess.

Forum List

Back