Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

I did have a teacher, who had put a "Beto" bumper sticker on her school-issued iPad, ask me straight out who I was voting for in the Senate race when the choices were Ted Cruz or Robert "Beto" O'Rourke. I said "The Hispanic guy. Texas has too many Latinos for them not to be represented in the Senate." That teacher high fived me and walked away.
Beatoff Is a Wannabe Juan

We don't talk policy here. We insult each other. There is very little policy discussion.
The insults start when lies are told, when people are disingenuous and unreasonable.
“Russia collusion”
“systemic racism”
“white supremacy is Americas greatest threat”
“inflation is transitory”
“the border is secure”
“walls don’t work”
“Jan 6 was an insurrection”
“mostly peaceful protests”
“Trump is a racist”

The insults start when lies are told, when people are disingenuous and unreasonable.
“Russia collusion”
“systemic racism”
“the border is secure”
“walls don’t work”
“Trump is a racist”
At least you may think so.

AH-HA….there it is there.
So the wife is a super leftist SJW?

No, she does not like pigs like Trump.

She is one of those odd women that find unfaithfulness to be unacceptable.

I am sure the women in your life would not understand.

Do you always look for a POTUS to act as your father figure / mentor / pastor / best friend?
See, most of us already have those things. We elect Presidents for their policies.

Therein lies the problem….theres no hyperbole in the list I provided. Those are all clearly lies and everyone knows it.
“Russia collusion”
Multiple contacts. Not a lie.

“systemic racism”
Jim Crow.

I counter with replacement theory

Inflationary is nearing historical norms

“the border is secure”
As secure as it was under Trump

“walls don’t work”
They don't. You need guards on the walls to work.

It was. Ask the 1,000 now in prison.

Most protests are.

“Trump is a racist”
He was found to be in court cases about his properties.

Wouldn’t “pigs” allow 10 million illegals in to maim, rape and murder our daughters….to poison our sons?
Donny and Melania have an open relationship…there is no unfaithfulness. I thought you thought ALL sexual deviance and unconventional shit was cool?
They understand that Presidents don’t need to act as father figures, mentors, pastors or best friends.
It’s awfully bizzarre that you don’t.

“Russia collusion”
Multiple contacts. Not a lie.

“systemic racism”
Jim Crow.

I counter with replacement theory

Inflationary is nearing historical norms

“the border is secure”
As secure as it was under Trump

“walls don’t work”
They don't. You need guards on the walls to work.

It was. Ask the 1,000 now in prison.

Most protests are.

“Trump is a racist”
He was found to be in court cases about his properties.
hahaha…well there you go. That’s why you don’t talk politics in person…You and I both know you’d never say such foolish bullshit to a mans face but you’ll damn sure post it here where you can be shameless as fuck, get away with it and not care.

hahaha…well there you go. That’s why you don’t talk politics in person…You and I both know you’d never say such foolish bullshit to a mans face but you’ll damn sure post it here where you can be shameless as fuck, get away with it and not care.
Nothing I posted was incorrect and I would of course say it to your face. Why wouldn't I?

Nothing like "Trolling" politics/religion around the dinner table with friends and family! 🤣🤣🤣

This is a ridiculously good point.
Actually those who pillar their positions with truth, facts, historical data and the like can’t wait for opportunities to engage in dissent.
Those who root their positions in FEELINGS want to avoid dissent at all costs.

This is a great thread…. Harpy Eagle and Zincwarrior have done a fine job showing us why they know they can’t talk politics face to face in public.
:auiqs.jpg:I could but don't choose to. :dunno:

I don't go to bars. I talk church at church. I talk guns when I am around guns. Around friend couples we talk about trips or kids or hobbies. When the kids are around we talk about much more important matters. The Princess Poodle does not discuss politics, just potential cute doggie boyfriends.

Actually those who pillar their positions with truth, facts, historical data and the like can’t wait for opportunities to engage in dissent.
So...you're saying you harang your kids and relatives around the dinner table? SOunds like fun I guess???

I know some members of my family always insert politics and religion around the Holidays.

My usual response is: Really? Right now?

Forum List

Back