Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.

Occasionally when political matters come up on the evening news, but otherwise not really.

so while calling someone else a pussy you are too scared to talk in real life at all? Hypocrite.
Again, they can’t ‘talk’ because even they know they can’t make logical rational sense of their positions whereas Republicans can win every debate with ease by simply saying “I support the Party closest aligned to the vision and intent of our founders.”

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.
Maybe Americans are getting smarter.

Other boards-one other. I generally like to discuss history and such instead.
Real life? I will with the Wife. Occasionally with some other couples, but not more than a minute then one of us will want to change the subject to something better.
Otherwise no. if someone else is talking politics I tend to wander away.
Yup

Forum List

Back