Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

Not at all…I try to be quick and concise here, I don’t have the same patience with irrational illogical folks online. When I look into a mans eyes he has a hard time saying the ignorant shit you fools say here.

Agree, sort of.

The question is--------->is the person responding to you a die in the wool Leftist, or rather, are they PAID people trying to push the election in their favor with talking points!

Leftists are really a conglomerate of people willing to push the BS their party espouses, as long as they can win the NUMBER 1 thing they want.

Consider------------->of Kamala wins, they will all claim it was all about what? But what a large % is all about is ILLEGAL ALIENS getting stuff.

The Dems are really a bunch of isolated issues that are tied together to push them all through.

Once you understand exactly what/why they are doing what they do, you will understand that when you DEFINE them, they LOSE big!

Not at all…I try to be quick and concise here, I don’t have the same patience with irrational illogical folks online. When I look into a mans eyes he has a hard time saying the ignorant shit you fools say here.

So, in other words you are pussy outside of the forum where you are face to face with someone.

Got it.

I can promise you nobody is surprised to hear this

Most democrats I know are incapable of talking about politics unless you agree with them.

I to pick, what is left of their brain, by asking them questions is all.

But to challenge them in any way yields nothing but hostility, fear, and a realization that everything they have based their life on is a lie.

It is akin to talking to someone in a cult. Those in a cult first cut off friends and family unless they agree with everything they have to say.

Votto, the look of fear and realization is likely because they have an unhinged raving lunatic in front of them, talking to them about politics.

As I’ve said…it’s not the hair, it’s what’s attached to it. All decent people are “scared”, why aren’t you?
View attachment 1001823
Coward
:lmao: Baldloser who cries about being scared every damn day trying to play the tough guy now? Hilarious.

So, in other words you are pussy outside of the forum where you are face to face with someone.

Got it.

Lets be nice. I am extremely mellow offline as the opportunity costs of shooting an aggressor five times in the face is high.

Last edited:
Democrats have been brainwashed by their party into believing that people who disagree with them are not just of a different mindset, or people who have different goals or different ideas on how to achieve them. They are induced to believe that such people are evil, racist, greedy, mean, and deplorable.

So, no. I don't typically trigger them by starting or participating in any political discussion. Particularly at work.

To be fair, they do not invite any discussion. They really don't even state their position. Instead they sometimes speak as if they assume that I am completely of the same mind as they. No discussion needed.

I think their thought process is that since I'm not constantly spouting racist slogans and lamenting how many children of immigrants attend my school. How could I not only work extremely well with students, but also manage the Special Ed department, if I were a Trump supporter?

I had a student transferred to my junior high specifically because his home campus could not handle his behavior. Through simple common sense, I was able to quickly get him to control himself. Two people from the district were discussing him and starting talking about how horrible his parents are. Because they believe that the best way to get a student to control his behavior is to insult his parents.

One said, "typical Trump supporters."

Was I offended? No. They are Democrats. Something is wrong with them, mentally, and my profession is working with people who have something wrong with them mentally. But, it isn't to help TDS sufferers.

I did have a teacher, who had put a "Beto" bumper sticker on her school-issued iPad, ask me straight out who I was voting for in the Senate race when the choices were Ted Cruz or Robert "Beto" O'Rourke. I said "The Hispanic guy. Texas has too many Latinos for them not to be represented in the Senate." That teacher high fived me and walked away.

I'm involved in a local resurrection of GOP as an officer in a completely insane supermajority blue state

we had zero, just reached 100 in a town of maybe 2100 voters, and now are tops in the state for any one community

basically, folks treat one like they're a leper here if the talk up GOP, MAGA, TRUMP

But i'm more than happy to infect anyone that wants to hear it......
1724716758897.png

~S~

Got it.

Read the total context of my post hacker.
“When I look into a mans eyes he has a hard time saying the ignorant shit you fools say here.”

That kind of makes you purple hair people the pussies…right?
Look, I have no reason to become hostile in person…NO legitimate man would try to convince me that a man can become a woman while face to face….Further, I’m usually not the smallest dude in the bar, my bet is I have most of you beta males quite intimidated from start.

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.
Not much. And part of the reason is bad habits I've learned on this forum over the years. It also tends to be the case that pretty much anything anyone wants to argue about, I've already beaten to death here. And most people don't take it nearly as seriously as I do, so it's really only a tease.

Read the total context of my post hacker.
“When I look into a mans eyes he has a hard time saying the ignorant shit you fools say here.”

That kind of makes you purple hair people the pussies…right?
Look, I have no reason to become hostile in person…NO legitimate man would try to convince me that a man can become a woman while face to face….Further, I’m usually not the smallest dude in the bar, my bet is I have most of you beta males quite intimidated from start.

I read it, when you are looking a man in the eyes you will not say the things you say here.

That makes you the pussy.

it is a bad idea to discuss religion or politics with friends unless you know they are on the same page as you.
I'm not sure what you mean by being on the same page, but for me it's just having a certain trust in the person's humanity. And some faith that they will actually listen. Their specific convictions or beliefs are irrelevant.

Got it.

Lets be nice. I am extremely mellow offline as the opportunity costs of shooting an aggressor five times in the face is high.
Look, here’s the whole truth fellas. In my experience I’ve found that leftist men generally have a ‘take one for the team’ type of reason to be leftist….They have a super activist SJW wife, they married an illegal alien, their daughters are suicidal fucked in the head feminazis, their sons are future axe murderers/ incel gamers….etc etc….These leftist men con themselves into becoming leftists in order to get along with their family unit, I can almost wrap my head around that crazy ass Twilight Zone shit.
NO man really wants to be or wants to embrace being unconventional and weird….NONE.

Ohh really? so you spout leftist slogans and call people Maga in person ehh?

If you would read the thread you would find I do not talk about politics outside of this forum.

That was kind of the whole point of the thread.

Sorry it was confusing for you.

Look, here’s the whole truth fellas. In my experience I’ve found that leftist men generally have a ‘take one for the team’ type of reason to be leftist….They have a super activist SJW wife, they married an illegal alien, their daughters are suicidal fucked in the head feminazis, their sons are future axe murderers/ incel gamers….etc etc….These leftist men con themselves into becoming leftists in order to get along with their family unit, I can almost wrap my head around that crazy ass Twilight Zone shit.
NO man really wants to be or wants to embrace being unconventional and weird….NONE.

The best part of this whole thing is that you are further left than I am.

I read it, when you are looking a man in the eyes you will not say the things you say here.

hahaha…Are you being retarded deliberately?
Read it again…while face to face I’ve never been compelled to become hostile because purple hair people only talk like purple hair people talk when online.
Get it now?
Ask yourself this….You run into me at the bar in my MAGA hat, I ask you if gender is a choice…do you really see yourself telling me to my face that “yes, gender is a social construct” like you have said here before?
FUCK NO you wouldn’t have the balls to say that and you know it.

Forum List

Back