Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

Now back to the topic. I find people who do talk politics in public tend to be ranters.

I cannot recall the last time I had a discussion about politics outside of an internet forum.

My mom and I talk about it every now and then, she is far right, thinks that Obama is the antichrist. But even she has seen that nothing every changes and has given up on voting. At 85 I do not blame her

I’ve noticed that people who can’t logically defend their political positions will avoid face to face political discussion like the plague.
I don’t necessarily blame them.
I am sure your discussions are based on logic and polite discourse. 😇

I am sure your discussions are based on logic and polite discourse. 😇
I’m always polite. There’s nothing more exhilarating than verbally destroying a leftist in public while calm and straight-faced.
More leftists need to stop trying to rationalize the unreasonable lunacy that drives them…I finally had a guy who straight up admitted that he votes and takes positions on his feelings alone, that he couldn’t really make sense of them.
I respect that more than watching a grown ass man make a complete ass of himself trying to tell people men can become women, that abortions are cool, that illegals are great for America and that leftism is building great communities, cities and states.

I’m always polite. There’s nothing more exhilarating than verbally destroying a leftist in public while calm and straight-faced.
More leftists need to stop trying to rationalize the unreasonable lunacy that drives them…I finally had a guy who straight up admitted that he votes and takes positions on his feelings alone, that he couldn’t really make sense of them.
I respect that more than watching a grown ass man make a complete ass of himself trying to tell people men can become women, that abortions are cool, that illegals are great for America and that leftism is building great communities, cities and states.
Roe is gone. The abortion issue is in the hands of the voters in each state which is the best possible outcome.

Cool. Where do you have these discussions? Not a criticism but a question as I don't have these discussions or opportunities.

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.

Yes I do, with my children especially, constantly.

Do I want to? Hell no!

But what I ask everyone I engage with------------>is your NUMBER 1 objective to improve the economy? To improve the border? Or rather, are you about abortion and equality?

Doesn't make either side wrong, but what it does do is tell you how propaganda has shaped this election.

That specific conversation was at The Locker Room…a sports bar on Catalina Island.
I often wear a MAGA hat…I really enjoy the conversations it yields for me.
👍Ok a bar situation. Thanks. As noted wife and I can't go to bars, hence my question.

Yes I do, with my children especially, constantly.

Do I want to? Hell no!

But what I ask everyone I engage with------------>is your NUMBER 1 objective to improve the economy? To improve the border? Or rather, are you about abortion and equality?

Doesn't make either side wrong, but what it does do is tell you how propaganda has shaped this election.

The wife and I talk about it, as she makes me look like MAGA member, but I was I guess more thinking of while out with friends or such.

Forum List

Back