how quickly do proteins evolve ?

Are you also waiting for us to create a star in the lab? How about a galaxy? Black holes and event horizons are tough to make, in labs.

Have you read up in the experiments on analogues of Hawking radiation?

We can do pair production in the lab ... why we include it in our "once the universe came into existence" theories ...

You didn't read Krauss' book did you? ...

We can do pair production in the lab ... why we include it in our "once the universe came into existence" theories ...

You didn't read Krauss' book did you? ...
I sure did. I think we are talking past each other. I was talking about virtual particles.

For every 1,000,000,000 antimatter particles, there were 1,000,000,001 matter particles. So says the CMB, the matter in the universe and e=mc^2.

But why are you discussing this with FFI? You might as well be discussing it with Apu.

I asked for an experiment that demonstrates this ... there's no EM radiation from this time to show us what was happening ...

We were discussing metaphysics before FFI rudely interrupted ... anything to derail the OP ... yeesh what a bunch of hogwash ... so teasing up the children works just as well ... isn't FFI adorable when he's angry? ...

I asked for an experiment that demonstrates this ... there's no EM radiation from this time to show us what was happening ...

We were discussing metaphysics before FFI rudely interrupted ... anything to derail the OP ... yeesh what a bunch of hogwash ... so teasing up the children works just as well ... isn't FFI adorable when he's angry? ...
There are only two choices; a small mistake was made in paired particle production or antimatter particles decay faster than matter particles. Which one seems less improbable to you? My vote is the first one.

There are only two choices; a small mistake was made in paired particle production or antimatter particles decay faster than matter particles. Which one seems less improbable to you? My vote is the first one.
Or maybe there's a third option. Maybe 2 for 1's happen at some frequency. But that then begs the question of does it go both ways.

Does anti-matter decay faster than matter? ... I have no idea ... can't we test this in the lab? ... this gets mush easier if the speed of light is slowing down ... then we have a stationary universe, just the light from these distant external galaxies was moving faster giving the appearance of expansion ... Classical crackpotism, where time is absolute !!! ... makes the math so much easier ...

Does anti-matter decay faster than matter? ... I have no idea ... can't we test this in the lab? ... this gets mush easier if the speed of light is slowing down ... then we have a stationary universe, just the light from these distant external galaxies was moving faster giving the appearance of expansion ... Classical crackpotism, where time is absolute !!! ... makes the math so much easier ...
It's supposed to be identical except an opposite charge. If it decays faster is it identical? That doesn't seem right and it introduces other factors like time. It's such an infinitesimally small difference, it doesn't seem like decay rate makes sense. The universe was effectively a quantum soup until recombination.

1724722242308.png

It's supposed to be identical except an opposite charge. If it decays faster is it identical? That doesn't seem right and it introduces other factors like time. It's such an infinitesimally small difference, it doesn't seem like decay rate makes sense. The universe was effectively a quantum soup until recombination.

View attachment 1002064

Well ... just because we don't know doesn't mean it's wrong ... all I'm saying is the math is easier if time isn't changing ...

Forum List

Back