So What Is More Important To The Left, Hispanic Jobs Or The Safety and Lives Of Americans?

Sure, where she screamed F-bombs for 10 minutes or so, and tried to blame Kamala for whatever her landlord did.

If her landlord rented to these guys, it's his fault.

If they are illegally squatting, it's still his fault for not taking action to evict them.
The government is protecting the invaders.

Not really accurate. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes, because they don't want to pooch their immigration cases. You are far more likely to be victimized by an American who wasn't able to get mental health treatment but was able to get a gun.
I take you don't read much (the news, that is). Oh wait...you only read left-state media (CNN, MSNBC etc...)

Just about everyday during the past few months, it has been reported by countless sources, that illegal immigrants rape, kill and kidnap people in America.

I take you don't read much (the news, that is). Oh wait...you only read left-state media (CNN, MSNBC etc...)

Just about everyday during the past few months, it has been reported by countless sources, that illegal immigrants rape, kill and kidnap people in America.

So what?

Far more murders, etc. are committed by people who were born here...

Demonizing all immigrants based on what a very few do is kind of dishonest.

Demonizing all immigrants based on what a very few do is kind of dishonest.
Nahhh...I'm just demonizing those illegal immigrants, that come here - not for a better life. But to take the lives of others. The ones that aren't suppose to be here in the first place.

What you just said is quite dishonest.

Forum List

Back