So important to gain the trust back of our justice systems (FBI, CIA, Courts and more).

The biggest downfall is not protecting the whistleblowers, and not creating an environment safe enough for them to trust when coming forward.
Yes, and another big failure is that for decades at least public servants, elected officials and appointed government officials have blatantly violated all sorts of federal regulations on the record, and not been punished for those violations. The system protects its own, and many people see that.

Obvious examples are the perjury of John Brennan, James Clapper and Anthony Fauci. There are examples of crimes greater than perjury.

While James Comey prosecuted and imprisoned Martha Stewart for lying to FBI officials, Hillary and many others have committed far more serious crimes and given a pass.

By trust you mean white concerns and hard policing of brown people.
If you want to turn this into a race issue, then go find you a race topic... Racist are not allowed in here, but of course you'll make that racist comment also won't you racist ??

The only way is by having them indicted, tried, convicted, and sent to prison for life.
I'd settle for them just losing authority and power, and then watching them have to go work a regular job like those they were supposed to be representing. I'd even be willing to see in the sentence certain conditions that would limit severely their abilities to make decent money and benefit's for anything they do in the future.

Hopefully they will look back and realize the awesome responsibility that they had, and how they blew it. Hopefully it will save their wretched soul's before it's to late.

Alright folk's, try to keep this civilized and not about race... Thanks.

Trust is something everyone should strive for in life .... Right now we are in trouble in America.

Yes, and another big failure is that for decades at least public servants, elected officials and appointed government officials have blatantly violated all sorts of federal regulations on the record, and not been punished for those violations. The system protects its own, and many people see that.

Obvious examples are the perjury of John Brennan, James Clapper and Anthony Fauci. There are examples of crimes greater than perjury.

While James Comey prosecuted and imprisoned Martha Stewart for lying to FBI officials, Hillary and many others have committed far more serious crimes and given a pass.
Excellent observations and points made.

If you want to turn this into a race issue, then go find you a race topic... Racist are not allowed in here, but of course you'll make that racist comment also won't you racist ??
Who exactly turned this thread into a racial one beagle?

I correctly assessed the situation and stated fact.

Who exactly turned this thread into a racial one beagle?

I correctly assessed the situation and stated fact.
Maybe you can learn how to debate as an intellectual the same as Peterpilot does...

Take notes.

Maybe you can learn how to debate as an intellectual the same as Peterpilot does...

Take notes.
This has never been a debate. It’s white grievance looking for support on a message board from like minded people.

This has never been a debate. It’s white grievance looking for support on a message board from like minded people.
Care to address the OP now racist or do you want to just keep playing the victim on a message board because of your skin color ???

Care to address the OP now racist or do you want to just keep playing the victim on a message board because of your skin color ???
Sure, trust works only if the majority of people trust our government in both sides. You fuckups because of desires for control have abandoned that principle for power. Hence, the undermining of trust…which you miss goes both ways.

For reference see the Doubs court decision.

Not having faith and trust in our law enforcement communities, can cause crime and tragic stuff to go unreported, and that's a super tragedy for America and the American people.
I have plenty of faith in our LEO community, and while not perfect, I believe LEOs serve the public just fine.
How does the citizen's
Citizens, illiterate. An apostrophe followed by an s is a possessive.
gain the trust back, otherwise so they can feel safe in reporting crime again ????
Maybe LEOs can give lollipops and balloons to people that report crime! :113: How about that? Would that satiate your perpetual outrage?
I think it's very important... Losing faith in these system's, whether it be in law enforcement and/or in our election system's, can lead to the overall downfall of this country.
I disagree with your opinion and completely reject it.
My hope is that law and order will be restored
Yeah, I don't believe a word of your little screed on LEOs. Maybe your bait will work on others. :dunno:

I have plenty of faith in our LEO community, and while not perfect, I believe LEOs serve the public just fine.

Maybe LEOs can give lollipops and balloons to people that report crime! :113: How about that? Would that satiate your perpetual outrage?

Yeah, I don't believe a word of your little screed on LEOs. Maybe your bait will work on others. :dunno:
I fully encourage all republicans and conservatives to sit out any and all future elections.

Not important at all. Once the blobbers find a new idol to worship and they win an election or two, presto! Elections will once again be thought of (as much as a conservative can endeavor in the practice of thinking anyway) as being legitimate. You guys have won exactly one popular vote since 1992...so you don't trust the elections.
Fucking moron !

Most of our black communities would disagree with you.

I like the way you attempted to change the op by using LEO's as if that's what I was referring too in general. The officer's in the fields aren't the problem, it is now the institutions that they serve. The Democrat's are the one's that screwed the thing up, and there's no getting away from that fact.

Forum List

Back