Zone1 The easiest way to figure out if a black or white is racist.

Only if their parents are truly unable to support them. But for a woman who moves in with her boyfriend, a man who is working full time with a good salary, and then she gets pregnant, she doesn’t get food stamps for the baby simply because she won’t marry him (and thus give up the food stamps).

We just hand out free stuff for people who choose to have other people support their kids, when they themselves are capable of doing so. That needs to stop.
I am aware of a number of lowlifes who ARE MARRIED that got pregnant and as soon as they found out, he moved out so that she could get welfare, WIC and the pregnancy would be paid for. As soon as the child was born--he moved back in.

Only if their parents are truly unable to support them. But for a woman who moves in with her boyfriend, a man who is working full time with a good salary, and then she gets pregnant, she doesn’t get food stamps for the baby simply because she won’t marry him (and thus give up the food stamps).

We just hand out free stuff for people who choose to have other people support their kids, when they themselves are capable of doing so. That needs to stop.
I do not disagree.

Where have you been? Children have had those things available for fifty years. Healthcare, housing and food are provided by the state (your commie utopia) for at least fifty years if their parents are unwilling or unable to provide it. Try again and either educate yourself or quit lying on your next post.
Would you take that away from the kids who truly need it?

If you've been following, you already know the answer to that. I think Lisa and I have been very clear. You even came off of your disingenuous line and AGREED with her in post #183. Are you trolling?
I caught that! I was so surprised I did a double-take. She slipped up and let it out that she thinks people who are able to support their kids SHOULD.

If you've been following, you already know the answer to that. I think Lisa and I have been very clear. You even came off of your disingenuous line and AGREED with her in post #183. Are you trolling?
I misunderstood your post, I thought your term "commie utopia" was an insult, not something you supported.

I misunderstood your post, I thought your term "commie utopia" was an insult, not something you supported.
Again, reread Lisa's post that you agreed with. That is what I agree with as well (Is that clear enough for you to understand?) What you advocate for is the status quo which is a commie utopia. Care to double down again and troll some more?

I caught that! I was so surprised I did a double-take. She slipped up and let it out that she thinks people who are able to support their kids SHOULD.
No slip up at all since I do, but the bottom line is that kids, certainly if they are US citizens, deserve a decent place to live, decent food, a decent education, and decent healthcare. We provided all that to our kids but not every kid is so lucky. The bottom line is that I'd prefer to have people abuse the system, and there will always be some, rather than have the system abuse the kids.

(FYI, 'she' is a he.)

Again, reread Lisa's post that you agreed with. That is what I agree with as well (Is that clear enough for you to understand?) What you advocate for is the status quo which is a commie utopia. Care to double down again and troll some more?
It is your post that confuses me. You wrote "Healthcare, housing and food are provided by the state (your commie utopia) for at least fifty years if their parents are unwilling or unable to provide it". Since we all seem to agree this is a good thing you must approve of our "commie utopia" and that confused me.

It is your post that confuses me. You wrote "Healthcare, housing and food are provided by the state (your commie utopia) for at least fifty years if their parents are unwilling or unable to provide it". Since we all seem to agree this is a good thing you must approve of our "commie utopia" and that confused me.
Typical democrat. Read what I say and not what you want it to say, moron. Parsing a thread to agree with you is the same as lying.

Good housing, education and healthcare IS available to EVERY American. Your disingenuous claim leaves one important word out that you really promote---FREE. You think these things should be free and that isn't how capitalism works. Get off your lazy ass and support yourself as millions of Americans before you have.
No, but that was the case forever up until very recently.

Now they only get ..1/3 as much for doing the same things. That's not fair and it's not right.

The government and insurance and corporations are making all the money like fucking leeches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back