Zone1 The easiest way to figure out if a black or white is racist.

If we go by stats:

In most years, blacks lead in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. Let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in ANUALLY :

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

And now whites want to elect a convicted felon for President.
Trump is innocent. Biden is next to be charged. Prove he is innocent.

So you prefer to be murdered than have disorderly conduct charges made against you? Why?

I attack people trying to destroy our democracy, like Trump.

Biden is trying to save it; Trump is trying to destroy it!
Democracy factually means you get to vote on every issue the Feds have.
Republics do not do that. And now you do not do that.
If you fear it will be destroyed, it is already destroyed. Trump never did it. And he won't now.

I attack people trying to destroy our democracy, like Trump.

Biden is trying to save it; Trump is trying to destroy it!
I recall when I was a Democrat. I was a royal pain in the ass to all Republicans.
And then Democrats were far better than now.

A vote
Democracy factually means you get to vote on every issue the Feds have.
Republics do not do that. And now you do not do that.
If you fear it will be destroyed, it is already destroyed. Trump never did it. And he won't now.
A vote for Trump is a vote against America.

I think that is just talk being kind to you.
Amazing how brainwashed the media has these leftists, isn’t it? I could almost see it if Trump had never been president, but he was - and showed that this nonsense of “destroying America” didn’t happen.

Amazing how brainwashed the media has these leftists, isn’t it? I could almost see it if Trump had never been president, but he was - and showed that this nonsense of “destroying America” didn’t happen.
These clown yodlers sing false songs.

Forum List

Back