Zone1 The easiest way to figure out if a black or white is racist.

Your problem is you began here as a nothing burger.

At first, I believed I was supporting your claims. I see now that is not true.
Further examples of why you shouldn’t even try

You said

“There is one party that has a super long history as racists. And it is the Democrats.
They were the slavers. They had the laws that hung blacks, kept them from vital jobs, yet they want to pin their crimes on Republicans? fuck that jack.”

How was you supporting my “claims” ?

How was you supporting my “claims” ?
I fucked myself up. You are a Democrat sympathizer who thinks the democrats are innocent.
I said they fathered slavery and fathered jim crow and the shit against blacks. And you do not agree. This makes you one of them.

How are we supposed to know it’s sarcasm? You ARE a liberal, and it wouldn’t be the first time a liberal excludes a white and/or Christian from consideration. And now, given the Jew-hate among them, I’m certain there are many who wouldn’t vote for a Jew.
Context.

I fucked myself up. You are a Democrat sympathizer who thinks the democrats are innocent.
I said they fathered slavery and fathered jim crow and the shit against blacks. And you do not agree. This makes you one of them.
😂 show me proof of ANY of that 😂

Your reply was to this post of mine

Remember?

“Same as it has always been

If you start out by saying

“I’m not a racist… but”

Face it

You have a programmed response ( or two ) that you just couldn’t wait to regurgitate

It didn’t have anything to do with my post

Can’t wait for the next one 😂

Because the Democrats hung, burned and raped Blacks. The South became GOP after Carter was president. Carter won the South due to Democrats. Dixie Crats vanished after they lost in 1947. Your history is like Jello and as effective.
Dixiecrats were for States Rights, a mantle taken up by Goldwater in '64 (well before Carter). Goldwater carried the Deep South. In '68, Nixon took North Carolina and the Democrat did not win the South, Wallace was an independent. Your history is like Jello (whatever that means).

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If I could document the damages I suffered because of you, I'd expect you to compensate me. Unfortunately that would be the exception rather than the rule. The best we can reasonably do is offer a good housing, education, and healthcare to EVERY American and hope the damages of the past will be erased over time.
you singled someone out.. can you prove THEY caused YOU damages? Or are you just assuming they are evil based on their race?

Dixiecrats were for States Rights, a mantle taken up by Goldwater in '64 (well before Carter). Goldwater carried the Deep South. In '68, Nixon took North Carolina and the Democrat did not win the South, Wallace was an independent. Your history is like Jello (whatever that means).
Only one senator changed parties... the Senate Democrats who acted against blacks stayed Democrat until they died/were voted out. You can't rewrite history.

Then everyone is due compensation for damages. Slavery and oppression are as old and universal as humankind itself. There is hardly any age in history or nation where some such thing didn't exist against people of all colors, nationalities, economic position, and religion. It still goes on today, just altered in form. But the funny thing is that it is now probably at its lowest ebb now than any other time in history, the least victims of it, the most done against it, yet all of the race baiters out there now instead of celebrating our progress and evolution, instead want to capitalize on it for themselves further dividing and perpetuating racial division.

I'll tell you what: I'll give you $100 for the wrongs I did to you, and you give me $100 for the wrongs you did to me, and we will call it even.
Everyone in AMERICA is not due. Stop taking about things that didn''t happen in America.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership, Part II discusses both the quantifiable and the less quantifiable effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination. Mapping the impact of the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices to the black-white wealth gap, Part II argues that the black-white wealth gap may be attributable, at least in part, to twentieth century federal housing discrimination.

In conclusion, this paper argues in favor of black reparations for the discriminatory U.S. housing practices that persisted from the 1930s to the 1980s—and whose remnants pervasively continue to damage black-American communities today. At a minimum, this paper argues that the U.S. government should compensate black Americans for the 1.239 quintillion dollars of discriminatory federal housing spending. In addition, recognizing the power of wealth accumulation, the U.S. government should consider the grave and lasting impact of its discriminatory housing practices in order to repair the government-initiated wrongs perpetrated merely one generation ago.

According to this study, whites got the equivalent of 1 quintillion dollars worth of federal assitance that backs were excluded from in the last century alone. Therefore whites have received reparations.

Now Thai women pick the crab. FACT.

It was a job for black women, but it ain't no more.

IMO LBJ did the most damage to blacks in America.

And actually I was just told about all that one Christmas by a

relative many years ago that lived through it.

Any research I've done backs up what that relative told me.
Apparently you haven't done any research because it was the Great Society policies that created the black middle class and began black upward mobility. I am black, and I won't be arguing about this with some white racist idiot because if not for The Great Society, I would never have been able to attend the unoiversity I did.

Bub...you have notice skin color to survive in this day and age. It is nothing personal, you go by stats.

View attachment 972725
If we go by stats:

In most years, blacks lead in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. Let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in ANUALLY :

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

And now whites want to elect a convicted felon for President.

Forum List

Back