Was the Holocaust just a white thing? If so, is the war in Gaza just a white thing as well?

I don't hate all Muslims.
But those Hamas fuckers and anyone who supports them can go take a walk off a short pier.
If China invaded U.S. and won the war. Then forced everyone by gun point to live in the tiny state of Rhode Island and built a huge wall around it with gun towers. Basically an open air prison.
How many years would you and your fellow Americans dedicate to breaking out of the prison in a quest for freedom?

If China invaded U.S. and won the war. Then forced everyone by gun point to live in the tiny state of Rhode Island and built a huge wall around it with gun towers. Basically an open air prison.
How many years would you and your fellow Americans dedicate to breaking out of the prison in a quest for freedom?
even more fun----the REVISION of present day reality

I dunno.

Would Canada, Mexico, and pretty much all of northern South America refuse to take in our population because we kept setting off bombs everywhere we went?

Cuz that would somewhat complicate things.

But if you think I'm going to divulge in a Middle Eastern political debate on July 4th eve whilst imbibing beer and gin, you've jumped the shark.

Even I'm not that hubristic.

Forum List

Back