Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?
Well you should. Like the other MAGA fuckwits who've tried to demonstrate the system is corrupt or not fit for purpose, then have had their vote disallowed and/or been caught, prosecuted and convicted.

Show your patriotism, provide first hand evidence the system isn't safe.

Was else do you want to read into things that aren't there?
What is it that you think I am reading into?

What makes you think the states can allow aliens to vote in federal elections when the US Constitution specifically states that US Citizen 18 years and older, and gives congress the right to create laws to ensure that’s not abridged?

What is it that you think I am reading into?

What makes you think the states can allow aliens to vote in federal elections when the US Constitution specifically states that US Citizen 18 years and older, and gives congress the right to create laws to ensure that’s not abridged?

It's already illegal for illegals to vote in federal.elections.

Dismissed.

The House Bill is more GOP showboating for the base and has no prayer of passing in the Senate

Biden will have no need to Veto a Partisan Pandering Bill

It's already illegal for illegals to vote in federal.elections.

Dismissed.
Then why did you say state rights?

I mean I know that because it’s in the constitution , which also allows congress to create legislation to ensure that only US citizens vote

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

Noncitizens can't vote already

True and people that haven’t passed a driving test and reached a certain age aren’t suppose to drive, so we require them to carry and shoe a DL to prove they can.
Having a license only allows you to drive without repercussions, a human doesn't need a license to know how to drive a vehicle.

Having a license only allows you to drive without repercussions, a human doesn't need a license to know how to drive a vehicle.
True and a person doesn’t need to be a US citizen to cast a vote, but to do so legally, without repercussions, they need to be.

True and a person doesn’t need to be a US citizen to cast a vote, but to do so legally, without repercussions, they need to be.
And few if any illegals would risk deportation to cast one vote

Forum List

Back