Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

Non-Citizens have been both registering and voting in Virginia for years, mostly in blue areas of the state.

According to PILF data, since 1988 some 1,852 non-citizens succeeded in voting 7,474 times in Virginia. Each illegally cast vote is likely a criminal act, yet PILF turned up no evidence that any of these cases was referred for prosecution.

SO to register to vote you have to have a passport or birth certificate and driver's license, AND you have to show up to "the applicant presents documentary proof of United States citizenship in person to the office of the appropriate election official not later than the deadline provided by State law for the receipt of a completed voter registration application for the election"
Yea, not the DMV, not the courthouse, some other place. That sucks if you have to actually work for a living. I know the Boomers on this board don't work but the rest of us do.

Nah. I am fine with my priest's talking points. Something something sermon on the mount something something snacks downstairs!
Everyone who gets a real ID must prove US citizenship, Dufus.

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

How on earth can a developed country allow illegal immigrants vote? What's happened to the USA??

Terrible idea to go down this road.
Today the drumbeat is for local elections, then once this door is opened, it will be for state, and eventually federal.

Why does the left have no respect for citizenship?
Ahhh the ol “slippery slope” than never is

Forum List

Back