Zone1 Is Atheism Depressing?

Spinoza said mockery proclaims the imperfection of the mocker and that it is a form of hatred and sadness which can never be converted into joy.
 Then stop mocking people forever and shut the fuck up. Why do I give a shit what embroidered pillows you have on your couch?

it's very simple.

You have no joy in your life and that's why you behave as you do.
Oh my. I think I broke ding again.

Poor little guy. You always End up degenerating into this little amorphous blob of crybaby, every time you post with me.

I think I'll step away and let you catch your breath and get your wits about you.

Time to get showered and dressed up for the Suaree tonight. I'll think of you while accepting my award for helping people. Funny... the local churches were too busy installing new LED signs and parking lots to fill the void.

 Then stop mocking people forever and shut the fuck up. Why do I give a shit what embroidered pillows you have on your couch?

it's very simple.
It's easy to see that you don't give a shit about what embroidered pillows I have on my couch. You don't mock me for it.

But that's not true for my belief in a higher power than man. You do give a shit about that and it drives you nuts. So much so that you condemn respect for people of faith and mock them.

Your hatred and mockery will never bring you joy.

Oh my. I think I broke ding again.

Poor little guy. You always End up degenerating into this little amorphous blob of crybaby, every time you post with me.

I think I'll step away and let you catch your breath and get your wits about you.
Happy people don't behave like you do.

*to you, because of your bias

To me, it increases my wonder and joy in this life. I enjoy what life has to offer, instead of loooking at the only life i will ever have as some sort of inconvient placeholder while in line for the magical forever festival.
I would think the terror that you or your loved ones’ lives could end forever at any moment would spoil that joy.

Why should human joy be part of a random universe without meaning?

Forum List

Back