Zone1 The easiest way to figure out if a black or white is racist.

I'm sure you admire the people who lynched and murdered Blacks and kids going to the South to gain civil rights for Blacks. I don't share your admiration.
:wtf:
iu

How sure are you of that, cupcake? :rolleyes-41:

Amazing how brainwashed the media has these leftists, isn’t it? I could almost see it if Trump had never been president, but he was - and showed that this nonsense of “destroying America” didn’t happen.

They're not brainwashed, they're just sociopath pieces of shit, is all.

What about black Christians? Christianity does not promote blacks suffering. If it did, blacks would not be Christians themselves.
And a lot of black Americans are Christian. Most of them are, even if they don't go to church.

And a lot of black Americans are Christian. Most of them are, even if they don't go to church.
I think surveys say that there is a higher percentage of blacks who are Christians than whites are. It is surprising here to see some blacks attack Christians.

“my people have been enslaved”

“I want my 4 acres and a mule”

^This is a form of racism in some manner. The selfish lazy person feels entitled to free money in the form of reparations or something like that. And they’re selfish because they don’t know or care that white people of history have been enslaved by blacks. If pro blm people actually cared about the topic of slavery, they would study it from a worldwide perspective. I say blm as they are now on major plank of the Democratic Party, and one of the most well-known organizations pushing the reparations argument.

Pro blm folks say we should just concentrate on what happened in America, which is not only selfish, but it’s a dangerous view. Reality of the matter is that we are all born equal in the eyes of God …and all people whether they are white or black living in America today have ancestors who owned other people as slaves.
And now Duke U's Med school's DEI dept. is claiming in a 2021 study that "timeliness, dress codes, individualism, speech and work style" are a sign of "white supremacy." IOW, Professionalism is now an exclusively white supremacist trait. SMFH

If I could document the damages I suffered because of you, I'd expect you to compensate me. Unfortunately that would be the exception rather than the rule. The best we can reasonably do is offer a good housing, education, and healthcare to EVERY American and hope the damages of the past will be erased over time.
Good housing, education and healthcare IS available to EVERY American. Your disingenuous claim leaves one important word out that you really promote---FREE. You think these things should be free and that isn't how capitalism works. Get off your lazy ass and support yourself as millions of Americans before you have.

Good housing, education and healthcare IS available to EVERY American. Your disingenuous claim leaves one important word out that you really promote---FREE. You think these things should be free and that isn't how capitalism works. Get off your lazy ass and support yourself as millions of Americans before you have.
Agree. When she says “offer,” she means GIVE.

And just who is supposed to pay for that?! Those of us who go to work every day (or did, before retiring after 40 years of work), and buy those things for ourselves - to the degree our earnings allowed.

Agree. When she says “offer,” she means GIVE.

And just who is supposed to pay for that?! Those of us who go to work every day (or did, before retiring after 40 years of work), and buy those things for ourselves - to the degree our earnings allowed.
So you expect children to support themselves and buy themselves housing, an education, and healthcare? That seems unlikely so if their parents can't or won't, the child goes without? Very GOP of you both.

So you expect children to support themselves and buy themselves housing, an education, and healthcare? That seems unlikely so if their parents can't or won't, the child goes without? Very GOP of you both.
We already provide them an education, and parents are expected to support the children they have. If the parents are irresponsible and happy to pass the costs to other people, the children get food stamps, Medicaid, and housing subsidies

How Democrat of you to pretend Americans aren’t ALREADY supportimg other people’s kids.

Where have you been? Children have had those things available for fifty years. Healthcare, housing and food are provided by the state (your commie utopia) for at least fifty years if their parents are unwilling or unable to provide it. Try again and either educate yourself or quit lying on your next post.

We already provide them an education, and parents are expected to support the children they have. If the parents are irresponsible and happy to pass the costs to other people, the children get food stamps, Medicaid, and housing subsidies

How Democrat of you to pretend Americans aren’t ALREADY supportimg other people’s kids.
So you approve that the kids get free stuff if they need help. How Democrat of you.

So you approve that the kids get free stuff if they need help. How Democrat of you.
Only if their parents are truly unable to support them. But for a woman who moves in with her boyfriend, a man who is working full time with a good salary, and then she gets pregnant, she doesn’t get food stamps for the baby simply because she won’t marry him (and thus give up the food stamps).

We just hand out free stuff for people who choose to have other people support their kids, when they themselves are capable of doing so. That needs to stop.

Forum List

Back