*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

Cops get sued so often they are trained to shoot as a last resort. She was tiny and illegally hoisted by two males. He never warned any. Others saw his gun but at that time she was hoisted into the window.
It's amazing how as more and more time goes by, Ashli's stature diminishes to the point where as this shrinking, "unarmed" allegedly non-threatening "tiny" white woman she shouldn't have been shot by the "huge" menacing Black man.

I commented on this phenomenon when it first appeared on these boards shortly after she was killed. Years later my words are still being born out here, on the same message board. Not a shred of criticism for her being there in the first place, any fault that she bears in the final outcome of her life, only anger and apparently anticipation for the next time the police unconstitutionally shoot and kill a Black citizen for not complying quickly enough with their demands or some other bs.

45/ 47s AG was a pussy and recused himself ( Jeff Sessions)

Trump had multiple AG's and acting AG's. Plus he boasted about only hiring the best people. AND you don't know who he's gonna pick as AG should he win the election.

Your lame excuse doesn't pass muster.

LOLOL

It doesn't matter if you were there and I was not. I showed you video where the gunshot is heard.

Furthermore, Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal works there and was there on that day. And I also showed you video of her saying she heard the gunshot.
Jayapal is our Congresswoman here in Washington State and I saw her being interviewed about them lying on the floor when the mob attempted to reach them in the room they had holed up in during the attack on the Capitol on January 6th.

I don't believe her just because she's my Congresswoman, but because there is video and photographs of them hunkering down in the room that looks like one of those auditorium style classrooms, I can't remember what it's called.

Jayapal is our Congresswoman here in Washington State and I saw her being interviewed about them lying on the floor when the mob attempted to reach them in the room they had holed up in during the attack on the Capitol on January 6th.

I don't believe her just because she's my Congresswoman, but because there is video and photographs of them hunkering down in the room that looks like one of those auditorium style classrooms, I can't remember what it's called.

I showed that lying idiot video of her hunkered down in the gallery of the House chamber AND even told him at what mark in the video ghe gunshot is heard.

That lying idiot STILL denied it.

"a hero to this country."

rotfl-gif.288736
Yeah, reading that gave me pause too, thank you :)

While she was shot and killed she was not murdered.

What in your opinion, is the reason she was shot?
I am not talking legally. She is dead. He gunned her down. She can't explain his killing her. She did nothing wrong to him. Murder as I am using it only means he took her life with a weapon. The gun was tested. He pulled the trigger.

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden brought her case to a liberal judge in DC.
2. Snatched the case from Ashli's home town, to DC where the jury can be ruled over.
3. Its a EAST COAST, thing, juries are bought, and they are the ones guilty, but they are rich guilty.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Is that not where the event occurred?

The last thing on my mind is who heard the shot. We know she was shot in cold blood, by a cop who got away for now for her death. Anybody who was still in the congress room meeting was nuts to stay there if there was a chance somebody would shoot them. And she had no guns. And this dick wants me to see a tiny knife folded up inside her pocket as a weapon.

It's amazing how as more and more time goes by, Ashli's stature diminishes to the point where as this shrinking, "unarmed" allegedly non-threatening "tiny" white woman she shouldn't have been shot by the "huge" menacing Black man.

I commented on this phenomenon when it first appeared on these boards shortly after she was killed. Years later my words are still being born out here, on the same message board. Not a shred of criticism for her being there in the first place, any fault that she bears in the final outcome of her life, only anger and apparently anticipation for the next time the police unconstitutionally shoot and kill a Black citizen for not complying quickly enough with their demands or some other bs.
The Feds must allow protests. It is in the constitution. She has always as an adult been 5'2", Video exists now that she was trying to prevent the window from being smashed. She had been kind to the cops standing there. If she was a threat, why did 3 large cops simply walk off? They were greeted by her. I have tried to keep race out but it seems the Democrats only think it is wrong for a cop to kill a black but whites are fine to put to death.

I think a problem here is that the bulk of posters do not understand that the building is gigantic. And the congress was told at 2:10 pm to bail out. And any remaining were doing the wrong thing by staying. And she was murdered around 60 to 90 feet from where they were in the room per some guy who posts here.

Forum List

Back