*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

What criminal cop?

Oh, and Baldwin is not on trial for murder. Seems you can't get anything right.
It may seem to you it is a cuter name, but she is dead and he killed her.

Alec Baldwin heads to trial for manslaughter over Rust shooting​

Actor to face court more than two years after death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins

You never have been inside the Capitol, yes or no?

It was a different day for me but I have been where she was shot.

It is like me telling you about your house as you pull on me. I was there. You read it.

LOLOL

It doesn't matter if you were there and I was not. I showed you video where the gunshot is heard.

Furthermore, Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal works there and was there on that day. And I also showed you video of her saying she heard the gunshot.

It may seem to you it is a cuter name, but she is dead and he killed her.

Alec Baldwin heads to trial for manslaughter over Rust shooting​

Actor to face court more than two years after death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins

Thanks for proving me right that Baldwin wasn't charged with murder.
thumbsup.gif

ow

You amuse me. I provide you proof and you think of a video.
I know several spotted his gun. But can you prove the two men who hoisted her up told her about it?

I posted eyewitness evidence she was warned.

Nope. He said he felt threatened by that violent mob smashing in the doors and windows and was defending himself from an imminent threat when they started coming into the Speaker's Lobby. He shot the first one who tried and then fortunately, no one else did. 2 independent investigations agreed his fear was reasonable.
He was well armed and highly trained. She a tiny female scared him. That is funny.
The lobby you never have been was around 60 feet or more from those doors. And there were more cops down that same lobby. They did not murder anybody.

In DC which is dominantly black, a black cop is pretty sure to be freed if he kills a white woman. Think of OJ Simpson who also murdered a white woman and man. He was also found innocent.

You guys call a tiny flag pole a weapon. Say, had he been white and she black, is that your defense of the cop?

My feelings of her death have absolutely nothing to do with race. Even had the races been opposite, it was still a justifiable shot.

Thanks for proving me right that Baldwin wasn't charged with murder.
thumbsup.gif
Did Baldwin kill the woman as did Lt. Byrd? So you love names eh? Manslaughter pleases you but not Murder. You know that in each instance the end is death for the victim by gunshot.

Again, I have been right there. And you have not told me you were right there.

LOL

It doesn't matter. Members of Congress and staff were there and heard it.

And YOU can hear it if you watch the videos I posted.

My feelings of her death have absolutely nothing to do with race. Even had the races been opposite, it was still a justifiable shot.
Essentially though you will not admit it, you defended the cop who killed Floyd.

Floyd was not armed.
Babbitt was not armed. Don't con me that pen knife was genuine arms. Arms are guns and machetes, not tiny slivers in a pocket.

Look, this is no guess by me. Clearly you defend her murder. This means you wanted her murdered. And you will tell any cockeyed tale you think of to help you enjoy her murder.

She was not murdered and it's unfortunate the cop had to killer her, but it was her actions which caused her death. Had it been someone else who tried that stunt, it would have been them getting shot.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Members of Congress and staff were there and heard it.

And YOU can hear it if you watch the videos I posted.
So what? We know she was shot a bit past 2:44 pm and we know the evacuation of Congress was about 24 minutes earlier. IF they were in danger, they would have ran out fast as a gun shoots.

He was well armed and highly trained. She a tiny female scared him. That is funny.
The lobby you never have been was around 60 feet or more from those doors. And there were more cops down that same lobby. They did not murder anybody.

In DC which is dominantly black, a black cop is pretty sure to be freed if he kills a white woman. Think of OJ Simpson who also murdered a white woman and man. He was also found innocent.

Her size was irrelevant as he couldn't see how big she was. He said he didn't see who was coming through but saw the window busted out, had his gun trained on that spot, was feeling threatened by a violent mob trying to bust through the doors and windows, and felt an imminent threat if anyone tried to cross over their barricade. The moment he saw a body crawling through that broken out window, he pulled the trigger.

HOP, POP & FLOP

Oh, and OJ's jury returned the proper verdict.

She was not murdered and it's unfortunate the cop had to killer her, bit it was her actions which caused her death. Had it been someone else who tried that stunt, it would have been them getting shot.
PRESCOTT, AZ - Representative Paul A. Gosar, D.D.S. (AZ-04) issued the following statement in remembrance of Ashli Babbitt, who was killed in the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021.

“Six months ago today, Ashli Babbitt, a 110-pound woman with nothing in her hands, not a rock, not a stick or a bat, was shot dead by a still unknown Capitol Hill police officer. Her death has been ruled a homicide. Yet, we have very little information about her death. Our fake news media has asked no questions or sought information about this tragedy. So, I have. And now President Trump has joined me in seeking the truth.

In many instances, when a law enforcement officer kills an individual for any reason, that officer’s name is publicly released. There is then an investigation and the public is given updates, briefings and ultimately a copy of the investigation. But not in the case of Ashli Babbitt. Instead, there is a determined effort to cover up the full circumstances of this homicide and the American people won’t stand for it.

Why won’t the Department of Justice identify the shooter? Why won’t the Department of Justice release the nearly 14,000 hours of surveillance video taken on January 6? I have asked for this for months. Why haven’t the SWAT team members standing by Ashli at the moment of her murder been interrogated and their statements released? They were right next to her and saw no threat. Certainly, no lethal threat. Why were there no warnings given or escalation of command and force in proper law enforcement technique? Why have no charges been brought against the shooter for negligent homicide or more?

It is unjust to sweep Ashli’s death under the rug by merely saying she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, as so many have. Her life mattered. We do not allow the execution of citizens by street “justice” in our country. We have rejected vigilantism and police abuse for generations.

Ashli’s family and the American people deserve to know the truth about her death. A fair investigation is needed, and this cannot just be hidden from public scrutiny. Transparency is critical for the public to accept the conclusions. I will not stop my quest to find answers to who killed Ashli Babbitt,” said Rep. Gosar.

Did Baldwin kill the woman as did Lt. Byrd? So you love names eh? Manslaughter pleases you but not Murder. You know that in each instance the end is death for the victim by gunshot.

Where did I say manslaughter pleases me?

Why do you keep thinking I'm saying things I never said?

Her size was irrelevant as he couldn't see how big she was. He said he didn't see who was coming through but saw the window busted out, had his gun trained on that spot, was feeling threatened by a violent mob trying to bust through the doors and windows, and felt an imminent threat if anyone tried to cross over their barricade. The moment he saw a body crawling through that broken out window, he pulled the trigger.
Do you think Lt. Byrd was himself just 5'2" and maybe 115 pounds weight?
Normally cop murderers are closely scrutinized. But this cop was black. And his peers are black. And blacks defend blacks. And you know this is fact. Scaredy kat Byrd you proclaim.

Essentially though you will not admit it, you defended the cop who killed Floyd.

Floyd was not armed.
Babbitt was not armed. Don't con me that pen knife was genuine arms. Arms are guns and machetes, not tiny slivers in a pocket.

WTF??

I never once defended the cop who killed Floyd.

Again, why do you keep thinking I said things I never said?

As far as her knife, it's not just me sayingit was a dangerous weapon she was illegally carrying, it's the law saying it was a dangerous weapon she was illegally carrying. Had she been arrested that day, she could have faced charges for having it in her possession.

Which shows you're lying when you deny she was armed. She was.

As far as her knife, it's not just me sayingit was a dangerous weapon she was illegally carrying, it's the law saying it was a dangerous weapon she was illegally carrying. Had she been arrested that day, she could have faced charges for having it in her possession.
You truly are an authoritarian. Seriously you really are devoted to imaginary laws.

Honestly, had she been arrested, I still believe that would have been wrong. I want you to think humans such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founders.
They violated the law. Were they wrong too?

So what? We know she was shot a bit past 2:44 pm and we know the evacuation of Congress was about 24 minutes earlier. IF they were in danger, they would have ran out fast as a gun shoots.

You're lying again. They were not all evacuated at 2:20. It was at 2:20 they BEGAN evacuating.

And I showed you video where the gunshot was heard by members of Congress still inside the House chamber.

And i showed you video of a Congresswoman who was there who said she heard it.

Now you're just lying.

Forum List

Back