Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Where she said the right was distorting her comments. What else is in her diary that the right has lied about? Second time I'm asking you this question.
Show us where she said the showers with her pedo father was what she was talking about.

GO!

Many people do that and there's nothing wrong with it as long as the daughter is pre-school age and there's nothing sexual occurring and the daughter's not uncomfortable with it.
No perv most all people that live in the real world and not 3rd world or make pretend do not shower with children age 7 and up.

What difference does her age make? Nobody showers with their clothes on. So Joe Biden was obviously naked in the shower with his own daughter.

How the fuck are doing to tell me it's alright for a full-grown man to shower naked with his own daughter?

You seem to be adamantly defending a grown man showering naked with is daughter, so I'm going to have to assume that you've showered naked with one of your own children at some time.

Just what kind of a sick, disgusting fuck are you anyway? You should be locked up in prison. They know how to deal with sickos like you.

If she's 3 or 4, I don't see it as a big deal unless the showers continue after she indicates discomfort or the father sexually abuses the daughter.

I'll go with what child psychologists say on this subject and not a loon like you.

Bullshit. No child psychologist would condone a grown man showering naked with his own daughter at any age.

That's what called "indecent exposure", which is illegal in most every state. If lewd and lascivious behavior like that is repeated and police are contacted more than once, you can expect charges will follow. And it obviously happened more than once, since her diary entry mentioned "showers" plural.

Well how old was she Joe the pedo was showering with her? Prove me wrong. How many times have you lied in this thread alone three or four? You've lost all credibility perv boy.
I’ve said it many times, I’ll say it one more time. I don’t know How old she was and you don’t know how old she was. You’re the one lying and throwing out ages when you don’t know. She could’ve been a baby. she could’ve been a toddler. She could’ve been in a bathing suit. He could’ve been in a bathing suit. It could’ve been a memory. It could’ve been a photo. It could’ve been a story. There’s many different variations of what it could have been that we don’t know. I’m going off of what Ashely Biden herself has said. And that is people like you are lying about what she wrote and distorting it. That’s what we know from her

If she's 3 or 4, I don't see it as a big deal unless the showers continue after she indicates discomfort or the father sexually abuses the daughter.
Are you willing to reveal the age at which you stopped showering with children?
I’ll step up
I NEVER showed with my daughter or granddaughter and stopped with my grandson when he turned 4. That how folks with a mind and morals do things.

I'm thinking it wasn't appropriate for Joe to be showering with his young daughter. It was a memory she has carried with her. Did your father shower with you?

We can only go by what she said and she didn't say the showers were inappropriate, she said they were probably inappropriate. That indicates uncertainty; which indicates she wasn't as old as some of you freaks are claiming she was.

Forum List

Back