Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

LOL

Of course she indicated what she was talking about. She clearly said it was about what the right distorts. Here's a thread of a thousand posts arguing about this with the right lying about what she wrote in her diary.

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:
Look at this halfwit..................Ashley writes about inappropriate showers with her pedo father, and because she says "probably" we are wrong to infer anything................then says we must believe him when he infers something she never came close to saying.

Folks, I present you the latest episode of Fawboi's Rabbit Hole of Semantic Dumbassery. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

In the course of taking an innocent shower with a preschooler who's not uncomfortable with it? I see nothing wrong with it.

So you have no problem with a grown man repeatedly exposing himself in the shower to his own 3 year old daughter, right?

Let me hear you say that.

Of course it's not OK for a father to shower with his 10 year old daughter. Which is why I don't see Ashley being as old as 10 when they showered since she indicated the showers might have been appropriate.
So she may have been 5 and what made them inappropriate was that her dad molested her. That's the "inference".

LOL

Not my problem you're illiterate. Despite your ignorance, I never oncevsaid how old she was. In fact, I did say I didn't know how old she was.
Where did I claim you said what age she was, oh illiterate one? :auiqs.jpg:

So she may have been 5 and what made them inappropriate was that her dad molested her. That's the "inference".

Highly doubtful. I don't see anybody expressing any doubt to the inappropriateness of being molested by their own father.

Of course it's not OK for a father to shower with his 10 year old daughter. Which is why I don't see Ashley being as old as 10 when they showered since she indicated the showers might have been appropriate.
Might NOT have been appropriate. Eliminating the word "not" in this phrase is called Lying by omission. Why are you doing that? If Ashley was of an age where she could recollect the showers then she was of the wrong age for Joe to be showering with her. What about that don't you understand?

Look at this halfwit..................Ashley writes about inappropriate showers with her pedo father, and because she says "probably" we are wrong to infer anything................then says we must believe him when he infers something she never came close to saying.

Folks, I present you the latest episode of Fawboi's Rabbit Hole of Semantic Dumbassery. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If only you had a brain, Dumbfuck.

If only.

Might NOT have been appropriate. Eliminating the word "not" in this phrase is called Lying by omission. Why are you doing that? If Ashley was of an age where she could recollect the showers then she was of the wrong age for Joe to be showering with her. What about that don't you understand?

She could have been as young as 3 and remembered it.

Asked and answered.

No, I want to hear you say it: Tell me that you find nothing inappropriate about a grown man repeatedly exposing his penis to his own daughter in the shower.

Say it.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Who said she was 3 when she wrote her diary? She was an adult, when she wrote it, recalling her childhood.
Your'e the one that mentioned it.
So? I have memories from as young as 3. Maybe she does as well.
FYI what an adult would keep would a journal. They wouldn't call it a diary.

Asked and answered.

You answered nothing. I'm not talking about bathing a child, I'm talking about a full-grown man repeatedly exposing his wrinkled, flaccid penis in the shower to his 2, 3, 4, or 5 year old daughter.

And since you won't condemn something like that, all I can do is assume that you endorse lewd and lascivious behavior and indecent exposure to a child.

Case closed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back