Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

I didn't say that what the fuck are you talking about? You're flailing

Of course you did. She indicated the showers with her dad might have been appropriate. Personally, I don't see anyone saying they had showers with their dad at age 10 abd that the showers might have been appropriate. But that is what you're saying.

I never showered with my kids. But my wife did until our kids were about that age. And there was nothing wrong with it.

Nothing wrong with that, but you do believe it's alright for a grown man to expose himself to his own daughter, right?

Of course you did. She indicated the showers with her dad might have been appropriate. Personally, I don't see anyone saying they had showers with their dad at age 10 abd that the showers might have been appropriate. But that is what you're saying.
She said "Might NOT have been appropriate" asshole. Stop lying.

Complete Fawnboi bullshit and lies, as usual.

She never specified, so you are just making shit up, liar. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Of course she indicated. She said it was on regards to what was being lied about in her diary. Not even you could find one other thing the right lied about.

:dance:

Look asshole, we're not talking about bathing a child. What Joe Biden did was to expose himself on multiple occasions to his own daughter, which is definitely illegal. That's called "indecent exposure. And like I said, nobody showers with their clothes on.

Nope. Indecent exposure is a crime. until the child is about 4 or 5, taking innocent showers with them is not illegal.

It's inferred by your claim I need to prove someone else wrong when they can't prove authenticity.
So you admit you lied and have to play the semantic "it was inferred" bullshit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Run along kid, you are no match.:banana::banana::banana:

Nothing wrong with that, but you do believe it's alright for a grown man to expose himself to his own daughter, right?
If you wife was showering with a son past age 4 then. no wonder you are such a total fucking cuck.
10+ essentially criminal lewdness

Last edited:
There was nothing else distorted by the right. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce what she was talking about. Unfortunately for you, a dumbfuck like you can't understand that.
Once again you are relegated to your semantic game of dumbassery.

She never specified, so you are a liar.

LOLOL

So night have been appropriate. And you think that's how 10 year old girls recall showers with their father.
Bottom line it's not okay for a 10 year old girl to shower with her father. What is this twisting and flailing you're engaging in here? Sounds like you're confused. 10-year-old girls should not recall showers with their father, do you?

In the course of taking an innocent shower with a preschooler who's not uncomfortable with it? I see nothing wrong with it.

So you admit you lied and have to play the semantic "it was inferred" bullshit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Run along kid, you are no match.:banana::banana::banana:

Poor Dumbfuck. When you ask someone to prove something, it's inferred you don't believe them. :itsok:

Poor Dumbfuck. When you ask someone to prove something, it's inferred you don't believe them. :itsok:
I never believe anything you post, liar.

That doesn't mean when you make up shit and attribute it to me I have to accept it, dumbass. You lied about my position.

If you wife was showering with a son past age 4 then. no wonder you are such a total fucking cuck.
10+ essentially criminal lewdness

Well good thing for me, my kids weren't past 4, as I already indicated.

Once again you are relegated to your semantic game of dumbassery.

She never specified, so you are a liar.

LOL

Of course she indicated what she was talking about. She clearly said it was about what the right distorts. Here's a thread of a thousand posts arguing about this with the right lying about what she wrote in her diary.

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:

Bottom line it's not okay for a 10 year old girl to shower with her father. What is this twisting and flailing you're engaging in here? Sounds like you're confused. 10-year-old girls should not recall showers with their father, do you?

Of course it's not OK for a father to shower with his 10 year old daughter. Which is why I don't see Ashley being as old as 10 when they showered since she indicated the showers might have been appropriate.

Forum List

Back